Stop The Madness and Tell the Truth!!

 

Here I go blasting again. I am going to have to start a massive lawsuit against the Hemsworth family because these are the dumbest white people in the world. I mean attack a black woman to steal her business from her during a black lives matter movement and during black history month. Way to go. You guys are not brilliant. Too dumb from too much sex< black magic and mind control> So I already contacted the NAACP and they are probably in my city where I reside temporarily. I am not staying here, I will be moving very shortly and no one will follow. If I have to have police escorts to leave the city safely I will do it so here goes. I am in Long Beach and the Hemsworth clan (Ku Klux Klan members) are residing in Long Beach at the Hyatt and Chris lives here in one of these high-rise apartment buildings on Ocean blvd.  So if you are a fan of the non-great Thor you should know that your non-great Thor is a KKK member and he is racist but I don’t think he wants to be. You see this family is one of those “pure race” families where they have to keep their race pure so that means they cannot have sexual relations with anyone of race that is not white because apparently Australians are the most pure race in the world. Bull shit. So they have to have sex and make babies with their own kind and Chris has several Chris’s and Christina’s walking around on the planet looking like him because he is the beautiful one and they consider someone with his skin color and features beautiful until they go outside and realize everyone thinks black people are beautiful. Oops. Black women are exotic and sought after more than any other race in the world. I can prove it. Wait. You can prove it. LOL! 

Anyway, this is what happened in the slave days, the black women were chosen as bed buddies for the white male slave drivers and they ended up getting them pregnant so they had these half black and half white babies who populated the earth. So the white men loved these exotic looking black females. They did not look like their wives and they did not speak like their wives and they did not move like their wives so they were curious and so it is still going on today and folks, listen, it's dumb. Yes, we black females are beautiful but so are all women in general. Men love the female body so what the hell. Who cares. It's ridiculous. And the KKK will probably be wiped out one day because no president in his or her right mind would allow this group to still operate and drag black people from the back of their trucks to their deaths. So, this is a big mess. This family does not have any normal family ties, they are incestuous and this kid is from this man who had relations with his sister from a dad who may not even be the dad because the brother or the cousin was involved too and then if one of them says you can take my sperm because I’m not doing that anymore then they take his sperm and spread it around and so all these women in the family have a baby that looks like him. So this is dumb because no one knows who your baby will come out looking like. So sometimes the baby doesn’t even look like the parents and sometimes the baby comes out looking like auntie sara or uncle sam, oops, I mean uncle steve and then they get pissed off because this is normal genetics dumbasses. So when they get pissed off something happens to the baby when it gets older or is it when it’s still a baby? So people have been messing with Chris Hemsworth's head for so long that he probably can’t even keep up with these stories. It’s crazy. I have been targeted because he kept telling people that I am his soulmate and he is going to marry me and he didn’t care that I was older than him but someone else did and kept telling him I was too old to bear a child and that’s ridiculous. 

If it is meant for a woman to be a mother at the right time she will be a mother. I am in great shape and I eat very healthy and I take care of my mental health and I am close to God plus I don’t go whoring around with a bunch of guys and get STD’s so I will be infertile. This is what happens to whores and sluts and women who keep getting abortions because they don’t want a baby at that time. So I am a perfect candidate for a baby or two and the older you get the more likely you will have more than one at the same time because of how the body changes when you age. So women all over the world are having babies in their 40’s and 50’s and they are healthy enough to feel young and stay youthful to take care of that baby. So this happened in the bible days too Abraham and Sarah had a baby in their 80’s and I bet they didn’t look their age like me. I look very youthful according to a lot of people and I get attention from teenage boys all the time but I have to be cautious enough and use wisdom enough not to flirt with them because if I do then I will get accused of being a cradle robber or a pedophile and that is not who I am so don’t go twisting my words around Inger so you can get Chris to marry you later after you leave your husband. Really? How sad. He told me he hates you because you did the most twisted thing any woman ever did for him and you did it because you were so desperate to take him away from me and have my business because you hate yourself and you hate me and you want to be me desperately. He told me a lot of stuff and that’s why he walks away and forgets because it’s traumatic. I already know what you did for him at the expense of your own marriage. I also know that Eddie was involved and he was expecting expensive things from Chris and his family if you two did what they asked you to do, you know watching in the act and all to see how a black woman moves on her man, right. That’s some sick stuff right there. So all of these idiots are in Long Beach waiting to attack me and get to me and probably kill me so Chris can get my business and they can take over his mind and take everything from him because I am sure this is what they would do. Am I even in Long Beach? Nobody really knows do they? I don’t think I would ever marry into this family. Not only this, Elsa, acts crazy, she hates me too and she wants to know what it’s like to get engaged and plan a wedding so if she gives up what she usually gives up to him to feed his addiction then he has to take her out here and there or pretend online that they are planning a wedding and they have to go through the motions of looking at stuff they want for their new home and they have to pretend to be engaged.  Is he really doing this or is he stuck in a room with stuff? If they are already married, why are they pretending? I mean if he really wants to get married then why haven’t they announced it to the world yet? If he really truly loves her why does he keep crying to everyone about me after he does the deed with them to keep him from talking to me. 

This is why he won’t talk to me because women are feeding his addiction of anal sex and oral sex and I said I am not into that so he can’t deal with me not being into that so he goes to them and they say “You can’t talk to her as long as I do this for you” and he says “ok, fine, I won’t talk to her at all, just lay there please”. Hmm, is this really going on still, has he stopped, is he free of his addiction? Is this true?  I had a dream years ago and in the dream I heard a voice that said “the other side has a test you don’t know about” and I woke up. Then I heard “he has a drinking problem, it just started” that was in 2008 I believe and I suppose something horrible happened then and he started drinking excessively. Could this have something to do with the little precious T guy? I won’t say his name to protect him. Something bad happened. And then I heard this in a clairaudient way “he has a test you don’t know about” and when you hear something like this a test usually means something challenging in their life that is testing them. Could it be the racist family, could it be his addiction to oral or anal sex or drugs, could it be his jealousy towards women in power? Maybe it’s all of these things. Maybe he has a hard time letting people go and saying no and standing up for himself and behaving in a normal way like a man because too many people have used him and used mind control on him and he became addicted to black magic so he is a mess. I know a lot and I am not going to reveal everything I know because I am hoping one day he will tell his story. I am hoping one day he will be free from incestuous relations with his young family members so he won’t come to me. I mean I am too old right? Age is just a number and I bet I can stay up all night long and still be able to function the next day much better than him because he has sex addiction behind his belt and drug addiction and alcohol addiction and that retards the brain and makes a person weak and tired all the time. If it's true. 

I don’t do any of that so technically my brain and body are much younger than his. If that makes you jealous Chris then change your lifestyle, change your habits and you won't be jealous anymore. The stupid little girls who keep messing with him and telling him all the things they will do for him so he doesn’t come to me need to leave him alone, I mean how old are you 12? Is this true? This is all about racism. How sad for the females that are trying so hard to get him to lose his love for me so they can keep themselves from true love. This is dumb. You could be with a guy that loves you and treats you like a princess or queen and instead you listen to your friends and family tell you that you can do better than that black old woman, you can run that business too, you can give him a hard on too. You can do this and that better than she can and that’s just not possible. Why did you open your mouth and put me in danger? Why? You talk too much and I am angry! 

When a man loves a woman and that woman loves him the sex is fantastic, way better than just a fling or a booty call, way better than oral sex or anal sex because they love each other in mind, body and spirit. It’s magical and according to cupid, he called me last night, just kidding. According to my heart it is aligned with his, we may be star-crossed lovers, we may be soulmates, we may have the most powerful connection that any two people can ever have because he won’t give up his heart to anyone and he keeps saying he is going to marry me but he has too much fear. He is so afraid of being near me feeling what he feels, which is super strong, that he avoids me like the plague. He got scared and he started asking questions about me and he got caught up in a web of lies and evil from my own family members and so-called friends so bad that he got involved in some sick stuff with my two sisters and my extended Mexican family and he and his brothers tried more. 

Yes, these KKK members who apparently are not Christians caused a whole lot of ruckus with black females that they are supposed to stay away from. These racist males and females are out for blood from the black community but it’s funny because they desperately want to take over a black woman’s business and use my face and name as their own. But, wait, aren’t they against black people? I’m confused. They must be really dumb if they have to steal from a brilliant black female like myself so they can feel good about an accomplishment that was never there’s to begin with. I mean how embarrassing, this says you guys are pretty dumb if you can’t build your own business. It's just too easy. Too much sex on the brain right? Too many drugs. Too much alcohol, and too much watching. Is this true? All the money you have and you can’t buy someone to train you or teach you to be business owners. Why didn’t you just offer to buy my business? Name your price. Just kidding. Why didn’t you just name a price? Oh, I know, this is about Chris “loving me so much” and going to take the business from me so he can run it and all his twisted family members will still be his friend because they don’t love you Chris, they hate you for loving a black female and shutting down the sperm thing and wanting to marry me and getting excited when you see me online because that’s all the interaction you are supposed to have with me. You can’t call me, you can’t text me, you can’t email me, you can’t apologize for any of your behavior, and you can’t tell me how you feel or they will blast you for your dirty deeds which they do themselves. All the people who have attacked you about not talking to me or they will air your dirty laundry all have the same dirty laundry so your brain is not working right. THey are not a threat to you because if they tell on you they have to tell on themselves, I mean how else do they know. Wait. Are they psychic too? LOL. 

You don’t think right Chris Hemsworth because of the abuse, the mind control, too much sex, too much drugs, too much alcohol, too much black magic, too much crying (you are way too emotional abnormally which means you are totally traumatized and no one cares but me), too much anger, and you were pulled away from normal adolescent development to do some dumb stuff that you can’t let go of. You were sold and you were abused and you were used and you are hurt still because of all of that and that means your brain is shrinking, your brain is on fire, you can’t think straight, you can’t think on a normal level of adult development because your brain says something is missing because it kind of stopped when you were a teenager. Is this true? 

I know because this is what I do, I work with youth going through the same thing so they don’t end up an adult like you (sorry to say but you are pretty messed up). You gave up your soulmate to watch twisted stuff on screen from females that are supposed to love me and protect me, you gave me up for twisted stuff in a room that you couldn’t get out of, you were stuck, you developed an emotional affair with my married sister because she hates me and you hated me at one time because you wanted my business really bad and your family was giving me attention and you didn’t like it white lion. Leo’s are suckers for attention. You listen to everyone who does not have your best interest at heart and are jealous of you and hate you for being so rich and famous and loved by so many, you listen to everyone who wants to use you who is desperate to be seen with you and have you take them out and give them money and buy them stuff, you listen to everyone but the one you truly love and that’s me. You didn’t care about my age before, you didn’t care about where I lived or how much money I had before, you didn’t care about my features or how beautiful I was or how my face changes on a video and one side of me looks ugly when I turn my head, that's mean, we all have our best sides, right.  

You didn’t care about a lot of stuff that you now care about because you let so many people get in your head and pull you away from your true love and your true destiny. This business I built I probably built it so I would have my partner, my husband operate it with me. My entire Angelic Rainbow Enterprises empire was not meant to be run just by me, my husband has to help me and our children, and I will have children because God told me I would, I asked and he answered. This is a family affair that I offered to my family and in the beginning I was not able to pay them so I had to stay solo until I was financially able to carry people on payroll but with all of this mess going on I can’t do that until I am safe. All of these crazy people, and yes you guys are crazy sexing each other up for nothing, all of these crazy people are messing around too much, celebrities are even involved. Cameron Diaz is gross and racist I see. I’m not a lesbian Cameron so you are not right in the head for what you did. You are gross. I like men not old white women. 

And there are others out there because Chris calls them crying about me and he told people something I did for him that he shouldn't have told anyone, and my business and being scared to be in Long Beach around a lot of Mexicans, not black people, this town is full of mostly Mexicans because they are populating the cities quicker than any race around because the government allows them to come over here illegally and do what they want so they can strengthen the economy. So he is afraid of Mexicans not black people if he doesn't want to go outside. You have too much fear Chris, way too much fear to be someone who played the god of war. What the hell? You need a real God to pull you out your Thor mindset and set you on a level ground and take you higher so you won’t be so arrogant and so “I’m white, I’m Chris Hemsworth, no one says no to me, I can do what I want, I can get what I want and I can be with whomever I want to be”.  No you can't because you may end up behind bars one day with that mentality or beat up from messing with the wrong female. God cannot work through a mind and heart like that. You need a supernatural cleansing or detox so you can be ready for your destiny with youth and if you sex them up or use them or allow others to use them and you don’t say anything and don’t protect them then you can’t have that destiny. You are strong enough to protect anyone, especially youth. You are probably being tested by God and satan to see what you will say no to and what you will walk away from. It looks like satan is winning in your corner. God isn't there at all and satan does not dish out destinies but he can destroy one if you let him. 

I am a mandated reporter and I get spiritual messages all the time and messages from your young cousin saying stuff about what you are doing and you two did together and what you were planning to steal from me when we get married. How will that ever be possible if you keep listening to people telling you to stay away from me? Do you see how convoluted your brain is? You have to wake up Chris, you have to stand up to these people who don’t give a damn about you, my sister is not your friend she just wants attention from a celebrity because he said he loves me and wants to marry me and she can’t stand my guts because of it, plus she is holding something over your head that I already know about. Her young adult son lived in a living room and didn’t have his own room when he was a teenager. All teenagers need their own space, they need privacy, they are going through a dramatic change in their brain, hormones and bodies and they have to have some space to deal with all of that and he did not have that and she did not care. She puts him off on people all the time, she doesn’t care much about her family because we don’t even get invited to family outings or get togethers. I think I was invited to very few gatherings with their immediate family, the cousins and aunts and uncles apparently don’t want us around so we don’t get invited to those outings because I suppose we are not good enough or rich enough to go or mexican enough. She wanted me dead, she has been plotting to steal my business way before you came along and I just sucked it up and forgave her because she is my sister. She has spread so many lies and rumors about me to our own family members who don’t talk to me much because of the lies she tells them and I bet you know all about this and you laughed about it because you were jealous and you are possessed with a demon in you still. She can’t stand my guts and you catered to her, you let her stay in San Diego so she would feel better about what she was doing for you and you ignored the hell out of me. You made plans with her and told her secrets that I may know already, you told her you would love her more one day and she would carry your baby and she told you secrets and made plans with you and soothed you when you were attacked by me and others and made you feel like a man in a sick twisted way because I don’t do that, I don’t let males treat me like an animal. I want to be treated like a lady, like a queen and if I don’t do what she did then I bet I can make you feel much better in a different way, but you are so boring like all of the rest of the men in the world who are so addicted to a woman putting her mouth down there because you want to degrade women, you want them to be your sex slaves and stupid women in the world just give in to this stuff because they are so dumb. 

If you use your brain and your creativity there are a ton of ways to make a man aroused and give him pleasure without oral or anal sex. I know because my brain is healthy and clear and clean and there isn’t anything she did for you or to you that I would ever do so she never took anything away from me. She embarrassed the hell out of herself because you cut her loose after using her which I warned everyone would happen. By the way, I suppose since she did what you wanted and what your brothers wanted she gets to collect her incentives now right? Ok, that's fine, but no one respects her, especially her family but I bet she doesn't care about that. Many males just use women who are easy and then throw them away. He isn’t even attracted to you Inger. Short black women who are overweight are not his forte, you are not his type, he used you as a punching bag so he could deal with what I was doing and deal with his feelings for me and deal with everything else he was going through. He’s boring and so are you. You make black women look like whores because of your desperation. Why would a man want anything to do with you after you do sick and twisted stuff for him? He wouldn’t marry a woman like that because you do that with other guys and you are married. How can he trust you? Or would he? Did you make a pact after you agree to leave Eddie? How sad. I feel sorry for your husband who probably does other women because you go out on him. But he has been evil towards me too, having mexican sluts call me and proposition me, I mean why didn't he have mexican guys call me to lure me into a trap? That makes more sense. I am not a lesbian. I don't roll that way but you and your wife hate me so much, you want everything I have and you just can't seem to get it. 

What a twisted marriage. I know what you all planned against me and it’s pretty sick. All because you don’t own my business and he can’t talk to me. He is taking out his 15 year old angst on me using you because you are my sister and he is not attracted to you, I bet he told you that already. He acts like satan like I said before so I had to post this because I am getting tired of the messages and I am getting tired of him deliberately ignoring me and pretending he doesn’t know what to say. What happens on Valentines Day again? Is this true? He is sick and he needs help and you won’t help him, you just want to use him like everyone else. I would never do that to him. I would be his friend, true friend, not talk to him like a little girl, he is a man not a boy, and I would love him like he has never been loved because I love myself first. All he needs is a true friend that won’t try to take his money or use his name or have his baby or get in his pants. I don’t need to do any of that because I have his best interest at heart and I walk with God so I choose to live like Jesus and behave like I have some sense and make sure he is soothed the right way. That’s all he needs. If we are soulmates, star-crossed lovers, twin flames then that means we probably knew each other in another life and that means I will always have way more than any female who has been with him sexually or communicated with will ever have. I probably had a life with him before and that never dies even if we don't end up together, no one can touch that. I know about Carly and Eddie, does Inger know? I know about the size thing and God can always change that for you. He works miracles. Men shouldn’t place so much emphasis on their man parts because if they don’t like what they see, if someone else rejects them because of it then it makes them fixate on it. If you place too much value on something and it doesn’t pay off for you then you will probably be messed up in the heart and head and everything else will go out the window. I understand what happened a long time ago and I know that growth is stunted if you have trauma. 

When dancers and body builders and runners over-exert themselves there is a part of them that will be neglected and it will not develop properly. Body builders lose their libidos and females who dance too much have very small breast. If someone abuses you in a certain way you may not develop in a certain way properly either. I know that the little girl thing that adult females have been doing for you is not what you want nor what you need, it’s a part of a trauma that you experienced that should be over with. It could lead to pedophilia behavior and that means a little girl could get raped or used and then thrown away. You know why.  It has turned you into a seemingly monster and pulled you away from me because all of these people want to keep using you for mind control sexual pleasure so the females that are brought in can be trafficked and used and you oblige because of your secret and their threats against me. Is this true? 

People are desperate to keep you from me because they are too jealous of you loving a black woman, they can’t stand my guts, especially the Mexican females that have been given to you by Eddie and his girl Carly, who is not his wife. So your family and countless others have been using you and abusing you to keep you from separating yourself from them so they can get what they want. It’s pretty sick and I bet you are broken hearted behind it and your silence is disturbing and immature and evil because you are waiting for me to lose my mind and any man that exhibits signs of immaturity, psychosis and fear is not someone I can be attracted to nor lose my mind over. I have control of my mind and I know where to find it so I will not lose it over a male masquerading as a man. You don’t behave like a man because of your mother but you can be delivered from what happened to you and given a new lease on life and feel much different than you do now and stop hiding in your apartment waiting for people to show up to make you feel better about being alone and not having the one you love lying next to you. You don’t need me to do that until I am ready to do that and that is love. You have to wait for a woman to be ready for you. You don't force her. You wait for her if you claim to love her. You are supposed to be strong and controlled and well-mannered and not coerce or demand sex from anyone. Get over yourself if you do this. You don’t even understand love with a woman because of how you have lived and what has been forced upon you all of your life and the easy women who "won't say no to Chris Hemsworth" so you think you always need someone there and I think you need to be alone so you can figure out who you really are and what you really want. 

You have a destiny but you need to go to God to get it. You can’t steal your destiny and you can’t take someone else’s destiny away from them so you look better and are more loved. You have to love you first before you can truly love anyone else and you have not reached that depth of loving yet or you would freely talk to me and not allow anyone to get in your way. So I will pray for you and I hope you turn to God and not man to help you with your angst and irritations and anger and sadness and possessions and addictions. You need God not man, not a females mouth and not a females butt hole. You need God and all you had to do was tell me and I would have listened and helped you through it to heal and feel better about how you love a woman under the sheets. What you do is not loving a woman because you don’t love any woman and that is what keeps you from loving me. So if I move on and end up with someone else then you will be broken hearted because being in love is painful especially if the one you love is not around. You should have started talking to me and none of this madness would have happened. It’s your fault no mine. You talked too much and you let people get in my way and your way and now we are so far apart that I don’t even see you anymore and I know you are a decent person and not a monster, I know you need me but you don’t want me around if you can’t fulfill your addictions with my body (it's like your way or the highway right, that's not love Chris) so it’s a no go for us unless you want to change that and chuck the addictions and communicate with me otherwise someone else will take your place and at this point I am ok with that. 

I don’t know what else to do except let you go, you won’t bend and you won’t budge and you won’t stand up for yourself and I am a powerful business woman who doesn’t need celebrity endorsements to move ahead. Celebrities suck right now thanks to you. People know me and I have a golden reputation in the world as a loving youth advocate. What do you have? If this pisses you off again then you don’t belong standing beside me. You need someone to challenge you because you refuse to say no to people and you refuse to protect what you want and love. Choose a different response so you will look better because you look horrible. And tell me what is true here and what isn’t. I get messages from people who make up a lot of stuff and some of them are pretending to be you so you need to defend yourself or the world will see you as a monster, a racist, a sex offender and a wounded little boy who doesn’t know how to talk to the bold black female that he tells everyone that he loves and a punk as bitch. 

I am so sick of you ignoring me that I don’t think I will want to talk to you if you decide to talk to me. You choose to talk to other people instead of me and that is not cool. I am not going to let it hurt me anymore, but it is irritating that you refuse to respond to me. You are pushing 40 so you need to grow up and stop letting people control you and your life and your choices.   I know what to do for your brain too that doesn’t require drugs or therapy from a traditional therapist, which is how I will heal the youth at Sandalphon’s Heart and Home (which none of you can touch because you all are sex offenders and these youth are healing from being sexually offended). Duh. You all are disturbed. You don’t think right because you are too clouded with worldly things and fleshly desires that will never fill the holes in your heart that only God can fill. So I am filing a lawsuit and if you are named, I’ll see you in court. I can forgive you but none of you will stop and you won’t apologize so I have to protect myself. I will pray for you though. By the way, pay attention God’s mighty angels are all around Long Beach, I bet they move fast and I know they are on my side, not yours. If police officers or FBI agents are involved in this evil they can’t stop God’s angels. Not possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lust vs. Love

Extra post from the last post entitled "Soulmate Stuff or Madness"

High School Is Over! Just Say What You Need To Say!