High School Is Over! Just Say What You Need To Say!
So, I have discovered there are two types of guys that are interested in me and this may resonate with some of you out there who are reading this so I felt impressed to post it or blog about it because it’s too popular for people to act this way and nothing gets done except a bunch of meaningless hookups with the wrong person because you talked too much. These guys are either the ones that are intimidated by me and too afraid to say anything about being interested and mess with my business instead and then they let other easy females mess with their heads and hearts to pull them away from me which never works because the feelings don’t go away. And the second guys are the ones that I date who don’t know anything about my business, so they are not intimidated by me, I usually meet them online or somewhere out and about and it’s casual and safe and they take the chance to get to know the down to earth me and we have fun and it’s smooth and easy going, no hang-ups about me being a CEO with two businesses. That’s a kill joy. So, I am posting this to let any of you guys know that being intimidated by me only will keep distance between us and that’s dumb because it’s just a business and a ministry for God and that means it tires me out and I like to let my hair down and have some fun after all the hustle and bustle of business.
So let go of being so intimidated, I’m not that scary and I like confident guys. This is to protect my business from guys who refuse to talk to me like a normal person and for guys who think it’s ok to ignore me because I own a business. Christopher did this crap too. He fell hard for me and then he was so afraid of approaching me and telling me that he made up a story that he had a girlfriend and when I blasted him for messing around all these easy females stalked him online and got in his head so they could get in his pants and lure him away from me and it didn’t work. He still has feelings for me, and he hasn’t let me go and no matter who got to him physically it wasn’t enough to steal his heart away. You don’t mess with a guy who has fallen hard for another woman, he won’t want you forever and even if he gives in to you he will be thinking about the other woman. He also make try to commit suicide. You just don’t mess with matters of the heart like that, get your own guy and find someone who is genuinely interested in you. Too many females, say, “hey Joe, just come over I will make you feel better about her and you will be ok and he does and he lets out all of his crazy emotions on her and when he’s done he wants her out of his sight and he hates her.” How sad for any female who puts herself in this position, you could get raped or used and used and used. So ladies don’t be so easy and let the guy come after you so you know he is sincere and he really wants you and only you. It’s not rocket science.
Females are too easy these days and that makes the guys so insecure about waiting for what they really want and pursuing who they want without being so afraid and allowing other females to get in their heads that are so jealous of who they want. This sounds like high school all over again and I graduated a long time ago so I can’t play those high school games anymore and I hope some of you reading this will refuse to play high school games with guys and girls too. It’s dumb. We are adults and adults know how to communicate their feelings and if you feel someone is out of your league then let him or her go and get involved with someone that gives you comfort and peace. It doesn’t make sense to cry over someone and hook up with ho’s to feel better about what you feel for someone else. It doesn’t work. You will feel worse and if she finds out then she knows you are not worthy of her and it usually means you are not so skilled at communicating and that means if you can’t do it now then if you get involved with her and you guys have as pat you may easily go find someone else to deal with it and that means cheating because you don’t know how to open your mouth and say what is going on with you.
So don’t screw yourselves over in the love department. Do what you want to do, don’t tell everyone that you love a certain person because they will probably be jealous especially if the person is a different race than you are, keep it on the down low (I blast my issues because I need to keep myself safe and my business safe so if anyone who watches me online sees it they will leave me and my business alone and know that yes, I am psychic, I see things all the time and people forget, I can’t help that, I was born that way so I have to protect myself and this is the best way for me to do that, other than that I don’t blab to any friends about any guys I am dating or interested in, I don’t even post photos of dates or talk about what I am doing with any guys because they are not my boyfriend so no one needs to know, it’s safer that way). And if you are interested in someone let them know, get to know them as a friend, send a friend request from a real social media page with a real name that you were born with and photos that look like you, because hiding and being fake is a turn off and you could lose the very one that you were meant to be with because love knows no color and knows no age, and lastly, if you think you don’t know what to say because you have these crazy mad feelings then just say hello, strike up a conversation, talk about something the person likes and you will develop a friendship that way easily. It’s best to have a foundation of friendship anyway because you will have more fun and it can grow into something more if you want it to. People rush things too much these days and you don’t need to show all of your stuff to get the one you want.
Too many people send stupid naked photos to each other and it’s
boring because everyone starts looking the same in that area and no one has any
brains to just strike up a conversation and shoot the breeze and talk about
something simple like football or new movies coming out. What the hell has the
world come to. I don’t want to see some guy’s genitals on my cell phone or in
my email, that’s nasty and tasteless and I’m not there yet so don’t show it to
me. I have seen so many guys be so afraid to approach me online, and I can’t
see you so it’s easy, and they just watch and don’t say anything and then their
friends find out how scared they are and then they make up stupid stuff to do
to see who can win me over or who can be cuter or who can get me to do what I
say I won’t do until marriage and it’s dumb. If you know my reputation, then
why try to taint it because you are afraid? Just be yourself and go after what
you want no matter who says what to you. If you keep telling your friends,
family members, strangers and people of the opposite sex about what you feel
you will never get what you want because they will get in your way. So, I hope
this helps anyone who is in my shoes and confused about how adults behave these
days in the dating world. It’s disturbing and everyone needs to grow up. Please,
grow up. It’s Christmas time and it’s the perfect time to send someone you like
or love a Merry Christmas greeting. A great way to start a friendship in this
special season of love when everyone seems to be kinder and sweeter. And please
be kind to others this season, we are celebrating the mass of Christ, the one
who died on the cross for all of us whether you believe in Him or not. So do
good this season and thereafter and don’t delay what you want to say. Say it
now or you may never be able to say it all because one day that person you have
been watching for so long will be married with kids and you won’t be the one
who took the vows with that person. So be bold this season peeps and you might
have a decent New Year’s Eve date that you would actually like to see the rest
of the year! Good luck and let’s all be responsible and mature adults please.
Cut out the game playing, it doesn’t work especially on me.
By the way if anyone rejects your affections for them please breathe a sigh of relief because it usually means you two are not meant to be and you saved yourself from heartache later if you forced it. Force never works, you both will be miserable. Don't settle for anything less than what you believe you deserve. And if you are any other race messing with a black person these days during black lives matter then shame on you, you will look like a racist and that means people will not respect you and you can be charged with a hate crime whether you touch them or come near them or not. Be careful, things are not the same in the world, people are watching people online more now than ever and too many Black Lives Matter cases are in the news these days because of what the cops started a while ago. So be good to everyone and you won't have to worry. Racism in 2021 is not cool and it makes you ugly. Don't screw up your reputation and be called a racist because you are jealous of a black person who did something you think you could never do or because they love a white guy or a mexican girl or whatever race that is different than their own. It's not 1952 anymore, who cares about interracial couples. Get over it already, no one has to stay with their own race and it's actually fun to get to know someone of a different race, so try it out and don't be so dumb about seeing interracial couples and acting jealous about what you see. Get over yourself, they found love now go get yours.
I put a song here to encourage those of you struggling with a closed heart or throat chakra and you don't know what to say to whomever you need to say something to. I hope it helps you and I hope you ask God for help if it doesn't....that's what we have a God for, so go for it........Ask........
And here is a poem called "Murdered By Silence" that I wrote years ago about a guy that was interested in me and I in him but he was so afraid to tell me that he ignored me for a while and it hurt so don't ignore people because they need to hear from you and it's painful if someone says something to you or writes something for you and you say nothing. Say something....say, what you need to say and see what happens!
http://www.originalpoetry.com/murdered-by-silence
(yellow highlighter in my dream?)
Comments
Post a Comment