Extra post from the last post entitled "Soulmate Stuff or Madness"


I mentioned that I would add a sermon for the person I wrote that post about so here it is. This is actually for anyone who needs to be uplifted, to know that you belong to God and God loves you, to know that Tricks are for Kids (that's the title of the sermon). At the 9min mark in the video he is talking about culture, which is huge for the youth right now and pretty much all of us. We need to get right with God and get over ourselves. The last thing I want to say to the celebrity I was just talking about, love knows no color, love knows no wrongs, love is kind and peaceful, it does not boast or try to look better or get more attention. So when you say you love someone you need to remember how you come off to them and other people. Show your love not your ignorance and arrogance. You have to get over yourself, I understand you may be wanting people to ignore me like you do but you have to let go of the need to control people and love them instead and I hope you do. I know you broke your own heart but all you need to do is say you are sorry and it's squashed.

I have been through this several times before you know. It seems when a man is interested in me and he thinks he is too insecure to tell me he tells everyone else instead and then rumors start flying and they end up saying stuff they can't take back because I am very different from the average female because of the life I choose to live. And then they get all of these females that get so jealous of them being interested in me so the females give up the goods all the time and manipulate them to stay away from me and it's very sad so they end up not saying a word to me and humping around because they have these strong feelings that they don't know what to do with because they won't tell me. It's crazy. I have been through this before but every guy is not my soulmate.

So guys are a little afraid to approach me because they are used to so many easy females just throwing themselves at them and desperate for some affection so I am a mystery and I get it. If I can encourage you in any way I would say emulate Jesus, he walked in love and his life shows it. Be a man after God's own heart so you can love you and love others properly because lust is not love and your actions speak volumes against your words. So I hope you listen to this whole sermon and I hope it helps you to seek God for love first, learn how to love by following how Jesus loved not how you need to look talking about it and barking orders at people. You can't possibly have good true friends because of how you behave. Your heart is broken and you did it to yourself and I don't need comments or likes to feel good about myself. I already do because my Jesus hung on a cross for me and that's the greatest love of all so I know I am loved.

Celebrities don't know me so they can't express love to me and I am concerned that you are so afraid of approaching me or talking to me. I am accessible and approachable so I hope you make an effort so we can squash this battle we have between us. It's ugly and I don't want to hurt you anymore. It's not worth it. Follow your heart and let people who want to use you go. They do not have your best interest at heart. They are robbing you of true love and you have a right to see if you want that so I hope you say no to them and don't plot against me again or call the wrong person because I know you have something to say to me but you are too afraid. Just try, you have courage inside of you and I'm not that scary. I work with youth all the time so if they can hang with me then anyone can be comfortable in my presence. I know you are worth it and I will stop writing about you, I promise I just want to be a friend because I think you need a true one and it seems your name and fame make people want to flock to you and keep you to themselves which does not give you room to love anyone that you want to love so I hope you can be brave soon and do what is in your heart to do.

You don't know what loves is until you allow someone that loves you to show you what love is and you love yourself so you can give it. Lust is not love. Money is not love and force is not love. Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 so you know what love looks like because you seem blind and green and I don't want you to behave in a way that is not your true character just so people pay attention to you. You are way more famous than I am so we don't need to compete.

Here is the sermon and I hope you go to church some day and get fed what I am fed from the word of God in person. It's better that way. Here is Steven Furtick's sermon (your behavior, what you do with others behind closed doors says a lot about your character and who you are as a man so if you allow people to make you do stuff you are not comfortable with, mostly sexual (males and females) then you will hate yourself because you are not standing up for yourself - they are not your friends, they just want something that you give them to satisfy them and that means they are using you so be watchful and ask God for some true friends, I think you need that desperately)! Watch how this woman, his wife Holly looks at him on the video, this woman is loved and she knows it, her face shows it, her body language shows it and that means Steven, her husband treats her like a lady, like a queen and I bet God blesses their marriage for that. Men this is what you want your lady to act like standing next to you so people know you are the measure of a true man! Not a whoremonger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lust vs. Love

High School Is Over! Just Say What You Need To Say!