More about Chris Hemsworth and the Hemsworth Klan members
Miley Cyrus – red lipstick stains on his genitals, can’t get it off – he says – his fault because he talks too much
Luke and the boys because he rolls on the other side of straight
Liam’s challenge – too scared, they traded, me for her, and you with her and me with Cicely – his fault because he talks too much
He gave me up like a zillion times because he is a sex addict and addicted to oral sex – he talks too much
I said online, I am not into oral sex because I don’t believe the mouth goes there especially if a guy does it to so many other females, that’s gross, where was the last place his mouth was (syphilis, crabs, herpes, HIV, Aids, disgusting, dirty, nasty) but if he is clean and we are in love maybe I would be open to loving him that way, he would never know unless he was with me, so he takes everything at face value because he is 15 years old and he always will be – he has been given teenage girls to watch have sex with other men so he would be ok after being used to get off older women that he couldn’t have sex with that much – so he was pimped out by his parents at a young age that’s why he acts so kooky and all he knows is to be a sex offender – his fault because he talks too much
So he wants my business so bad that he got off all of the people in my family so they could tell me or he could tell me (using his mind that is) and I would lose my mind and give him my business – pretty sick twisted plot from my own family who are supposed to love me and his who are supposed to love him – looks like we do have something in common after all but he is so desperate to have my business that he created a female in his mind and she is 17 because I suppose that’s older than 16 but younger than 18 which is considered an adult and he is supposed to meet up with this female, she has to dress in a wedding gown and they get to make love for a whole week like they are on a honeymoon – wait is this Polly – that’s incest and that’s illegal and that makes him a pedophile – his family is so sick and twisted that they want him to give in to some teenager so he looks bad because I guess he wants someone young but if he gets my business like he keeps promising everyone that he will then he is a pedophile and the government will have his head on a platter, the president will not allow this, the vice president, a black female will not allow this even if there are some evil FBI agents and police officers – his fault because he talks too much
So Inger called me at 8:59pm on my birthday to wish me a happy birthday and left me a voicemail because I couldn’t pick up the phone and at 8:57pm she was having sex with a tampon while Bryant was using his mind on her like Chris does and they were all watching waiting for her to have the excretions a woman has after she has sex, they waited for hours I think and she finally did it, Chris was supposed to be there but he came looking for me instead and he was so happy that he wasn’t there because he hated them for what they were doing – his fault because he talks too much
Bring the black pussy said his cousins and so he calls magic johnson because he supplies the black whores, I can’t stand him he is pimping out black females so he can have some white females because the black women don’t like him, he’s too big and too strong and too mean to them so it’s a white/black trade off – white men with black females and black men with white females (twitch? Hmmm) – his fault because he talks too much
So Sharon became his bestie so he wouldn’t want me and wouldn’t talk to me and be my friend, she’s pathetic and she has her own soulmate, but everyone is so jealous of me and this white celebrity male who keeps telling everyone that I am his soulmate and he has to marry me so he can have my business so they all plotted against me – he doesn’t even talk to me, he’s racist, he’s afraid of black females because of our boldness – so he talks to Sharon about masturbating and babies and my age which he really doesn’t know how old or young I am because he never asks – but he chooses to judge me anyway because he is so used to easy bitches going down on him so this is what my family did to me because apparently I don’t deserve a rich, white celebrity who has mental illness and is sex offender, no he doesn’t deserve me, he would not be doing me any favors, I can wait for true love, I can wait for sex because I am smart and wise and not hard up for some celebrity idiot that doesn’t even know how to pursue a woman because mommy and daddy put him in a room full of old bitches to get them off so they would get paid and spend a ton of money how they wanted – so this is what he is called for this is how they turned him against me and kept him from expressing love to me, he gets called, he shows up, the females are there, the lights are out, and he messes with their heads and they get real sleepy and tired and then he wakes them up and they start masturbating while he supposedly is using his mind on them and he doesn’t do that, he pretends and they don’t know that because the lights are out and he is acting. So he leaves before the lights go on and they get raped, all of them by the nasty evil males that are watching them and no one knows what happens after that but me and them, Chris doesn’t know, he leaves with no one because he can’t seem to get it up anymore, he used to leave with at least two and then he leaves them in a room by themselves to figure out how to get out of the room to safety and he is gone. So he is evil- So yes the Hemsworth Klan is evil and they hate black people, especially black males and they love to use the black females and my stupid family gave in to this because of their foolish jealousy, their greed and their vendetta against me which has been going on for so long before Chris came around because I am different from them, I live different, I think different and I talk different and they don’t like it. They are like racist white people because this is the definition of discrimination and racism so I have a messed-up family that is part of a world full of messed up families just like them because of the greed on this planet. How sad, I know God is angry.
I hear now that Donald and Clara watched Inger and Eddie have sex and they got so hot and bothered by watching them they tried to duplicate it, Chris didn’t know this, but I bet he was involved before it happened and I bet he watched too with Elsa and did the same thing because they got hot and bothered. How the hell can this man say I am his soulmate? What a dumbass. Is he serious? My family is so dumb, he doesn’t even talk to me and I play with his head online all the time so he leaves my family alone, so he leaves the young adults and teenagers alone and he stops pretending to be getting females off with his mind because I am a mandated reporter and my strategy is to lure him away from all of that so he can fulfill his destiny for God but it has gotten so out of hand because he talks too much so how can he fulfill any destiny for God. I bet he can’t even get it up anymore because he has been scared so bad that he can’t do anything sexual anymore, I guess Sharon is working hard on that so he will be with her, that’s the deal right?
So, Donald and Elsa plotted to have me killed like so many others for my
business and Chris was the bait and he didn’t say no because his incentive has
been a child bride every night for a week like a honeymoon and I suppose now he
is addicted to her body and but is this sexual? What the hell Chris Hemsworth.
Shame on you for being a sex offender. You can’t work for me, you can’t work
with me, and you can’t run your own sex trafficking ring, I mean business for
youth because you are a sex offender. This is disturbing, so disturbing the lawsuit
is coming and I hope it is aired all over the news and radio because Chris
Hemsworth talks too much and that means he can’t shut up to save his own butt.
By the way, anyone who gets mad at me for posting this stuff, remember I am
psychic so I see and hear and know a lot and I can’t help it, I didn’t ask for
these gifts they just come to me, it just happens, that how it works and that
means God has blessed me with a gift that I have to use. If I ignore what I see
and say nothing then I’m just a scared insecure Pisces because they have a huge
gift too and they don’t use it because they want the world to accept them and
they want to appear competent but they live in a fantasy world, and Inger is
one of them and that’s why she is so messed up over me and Chris because she wants
it for herself, she wants my business, my clothes, she even uses my last name because
she wants to be part middle eastern and she is my half sister not full so she
messed up her reputation and I had to report her to LAUSD so she would stop
being so evil. She is working for a school district and she is sex offender and
anyone who is associated with her on a daily basis, if you know what I mean is
a sex offender as well and your name will be mentioned in this case. I have to
report her to child services as well because I am a mandated reporter and she
should be ashamed of herself and she plotted my death too. So lastly, this message is for Clara who got pissed
off and wanted to have Chris all to herself and he is her cousin as I am told
so she said, “I don’t care if I’m his cousin, I don’t want him with that black
bitch” (that would be me, and I know my niece Mikayla said the same thing so she
is disturbed in the head too and a slut and a racist against her own race like
her mother and she hates me for being loved by Chris, what a sad family I
have).
Sharon thinks she owns you by the way Chris but that’s funny because she is you as a black female, I think that’s karma bitch. Oh and yes, I am a bitch and that stands for Babe In Total Control Of Herself (B.I.T.C.H.) so that word does not hurt me because I am in control and I won’t lose my mind over some dumb white guy who has no diploma or GED and probably can’t read very well. He doesn’t have much of an education and if he had a lick of sense in him he would have hired an entrepreneur to build him a business so he could compete with me since he thinks he is so much smarter than I am. Dumbass.
Comments
Post a Comment