WARNING!
This is a warning for Chris Hemsworth, the guy who played Thor for Marvel (yes I am saying your name so sue me already ok). Marvel, I feel sorry for you, he is giving you a really bad name by his bad boy behavior and disrespect towards my family. So listen Chris, I am not afraid of you and you need to leave my family alone. I know what you did to my sister and I know she did some twisted sexual things for you because you are a pedophile and apparently you like little girls and that’s what she did to attract you. You came to Long beach to see me and you ended up getting involved with her because she was willing to do anything and everything to steal you away from me, including leave her Hispanic husband who is probably very broken hearted because of you. So first of all, you don’t have me and I don’t have you so there is no stealing away. You have caused a big stink in my family with your nasty behavior towards black women and now I have issues with my sisters worse than before because you behave like an evil person. I know you made a verbal pact with her that if she did some sick stuff for you that you would be obligated to her in a way that I don’t think you can be obligated because we are not together and I can’t imagine how we ever can be. If you keep talking to her she will cut her whole family loose and that includes her young adult son who needs her desperately at this stage in his life and that means she is using you and you are using her because you have an addiction to black magic and mind control and she gave in to you, I didn’t. Not only that I know you are using her to talk sweet to you because you are too afraid to talk to me and I was sweeter to you than anyone. She is using you and you know that and I wouldn’t do that to you. You don’t tell everyone that I am your soulmate and you love me and then have an emotional affair with my sister. That’s pretty sick and I can’t imagine every wanting to be with you because of that. You refuse to speak to me at all because I am intimidating to you and that’s ridiculous. You know what to say to me and I have encouraged you for a long time and been kind to you and your jealousy of me has led you to keep talking to her instead and it’s pretty sick. Everyone I tell says they think you are not right in the head for doing such a thing. You don’t owe her anything. What she did was pretty nasty and I guess you don’t want people to know about it so you think you have to listen to her beg you to do stuff for her so she looks better than I do online and that’s ridiculous. She isn’t doing anything worthwhile to help anyone, she just wants to one up me and because you are so jealous of me you give in to her to hurt me and you have caused a celebrity scandal for yourself and you are making black women look really bad and the radio station that she was on probably do not want her on there because she had to use you to get on it and that means all she cares about is looking good online and getting more attention than me. I don’t even care about all of that. And you contacting celebrities telling them not to talk to me or it’s ok if they do but my sister has a better look because she wears make up and I don’t or she sounds different or she is more into people than I am is totally ridiculous. What was she doing before you sent her a message asking about my past? She wasn’t doing much of anything online until you started talking to her and you told her you were going to marry me and she wanted my head on a platter because she doesn’t think it’s fair for a celebrity to want me over her so she is mentally ill too. I have never heard of such madness that you two have cooked up together and all I can say is I am going to press charges against you for messing with my family.
She doesn’t even love me because of you and her deep-seated jealousy towards me. What kind of sister tells her soulmate that she will let him do whatever he wants to her body as long as he doesn’t talk to me? That’s evil and you are obsessed with the female body so I am sure you did some sick stuff to her and now you feel obligated. So you broke my heart severely even though I never called you my soulmate because you ignored the hell out of me to play with her. But my heart is mended because I asked God to mend it and she needs to know that you are not into her that you are using her because you are mad at me for posting stuff about you and doing a video that you can’t seem to copy. It’s like you want to be me or like me and that means you need my guidance and support not hers. I told you your ministry was close to mine and because of your addictions you ignored me again. So, I suppose God is chopped liver to you because you are Chris Hemsworth and you can do who and what you want whenever you want and that’s not true. I told you before you are acting like a white R. Kelly and you could end up in prison one day. I am disturbed that you stick up for and listen to your brother all the time but you are so quick to destroy someone else’s family and sibling relationship. Did you know she called me on my birthday at 8:59pm and left me a birthday message? I never responded because she did that on purpose and that let me know how much she doesn’t care about me. When her son was very little God spoke to me in a dream and told me to tell her to take better care of her son and stop talking down to him or she would lose him so I told her and she smiled at me and said “thank you sister” and that was the end of the conversation. Did you know she doesn’t even invite her family out to outings with her Mexican family, her husband’s daughters and their cousins. She never invites her own family because we are not rich enough or famous enough and she has a jealous spirit in her so we get kicked to the curb when they have events most of the time unless it’s a major holiday like Christmas.
Did you know that she calls two friends of the family “mom” and she already has a mom? I think that’s disrespectful to my mom who lives with her. I would never do such a thing to my mother. She neglects her son and he grew up in a living room, he didn’t even have his own room to sleep in so he could have privacy as a teenager and every teenager needs privacy and she didn’t care. She spread lies and rumors about me and she has been doing this for years even to our own family members, gossiping with her two sisters from her father and gossiping to my cousins and other family members so they all would turn on me. This is the whore you are sleeping with now who won’t leave you alone because she did something for you and you made a deal with her. She is not going to let you go and I suppose the dumb in you has caused you to give up the one woman that you love and want just so you can keep having sex because you are afraid to talk to me and you are emotional all the time so you let out your emotions on her when you should be sharing them with me. She is an adulteress and a user and abusive to her family so I hope you realize what you have done. I will call the police again and file a lawsuit against you for harming my family and breaking us up and I will make sure the NAACP as I said before knows you are racist and that my own sister tried to have me arrested and have me killed so she could keep you or take you away from me and look better online. It’s sick, it’s twisted and it’s evil and it has to stop. You have made a bad name for yourself and your reputation stinks and you are using celebrities like the cast of Friends who agreed to some scandalous deals so you would look better than me. I hate that show now because of what you have done and now they have a bad name and reputation. You wanted them to endorse my sister instead of me one of their die-hard fans so no celebrities would like me and now you are trapped in an adulterous affair with my sister out of obligation. I would never let you touch me after touching her. And I hope her husband sues you for emotional distress because I am sure he is very sad. I will pray for you and I hope you don’t take your life behind all of this and I hope you do better in the world and apologize to me and my family and your family one day for what you have done to so many people’s hearts. Please leave my family alone.
You have no right to do what you have done and I don’t know any man who would give up his soulmate and treat her this way for fun and games with a family member. You destroyed your soulmate journey if you ever had one and anyone who attacks me for this post and tries to make me look bad or tries to use Elsa to make me look bad be warned I get information all the time so no one needs to keep messing with me. I would rather have a homeless person endorse me or stand by me than any celebrity because celebrities think they are better than God because all of that fame goes to their heads and taints their hearts and makes them look bad and evil and they love money and attention so much they don’t know what to do if someone gets more attention or looks better than they do. So much evil. Please ask God for help, I think you have Borderline Personality Disorder and you don’t know who you are and you are possessed from messing with black magic and mind control so much. I do know that what we put out into the world, what we do to others will come back on us some how some day and that means karma is real. But you can turn your karma around and do better Chris. You can use mind control to get rid of sex traffickers or help people who are in danger find a way to escape it, you can use white magic to help people and heal them and you can use your brain after you get that healed because it’s messed up, to teach youth what not to do when you become famous. Youth need to be trained and prepared for fame and going to some acting classes is not enough.
What can you do to help them do better than you did? Your mess is your message and you have a story here that I know would benefit your son too because maybe he would like to be like you one day but he doesn’t need to follow in your footsteps because you put a lot of people in danger and I hope you walk away from it. If any media comes looking for me and asking questions about you I will talk to them because this needs to get out in the news so you or no one else does it again. I am not our soulmate once again so please stop telling people that. You don’t have to talk to me and I know I am bold but you need to know something about black people, we come from a history of slavery from white people. So, our spirits are destined to fight back generation after generation for the harm that was done to our ancestors so long ago. That was harm done to us due to jealousy and ignorance and now it is still being done and people like to talk down to us and about us because of our strong personalities and our vocal emotions that we are not afraid to express. We have been forced to be stronger than every other race so we can protect ourselves from harm mostly from white people. We are not slaves anymore and we can be loud and emotional without people viewing us as loud-mouth black people who just have big mouths and don’t know how to shut up. Our voice is or strength and our emotions come out in dance and song and theater and love and movement and sex. It’s in our nature to be expressive and have rhythm which I think is a gift from God because of what our ancestors have endured and what we still have to deal with today in 2023. Racism is not the way to go. You have to learn to understand why people do the things they do and then learn to have respect for their differences.
The cop beatings against black males is proof that we are a target because people are intimidated by our strong personalities. It is inherent and ingrained in us so you need to stop judging me because I am bold and you are not. You don’t need to be like me or sound like me because you are not me. White people have a different sound and emotional make-up different than black people and if you take some time to really get to know a black person without having sex with them or forcing them to do your bidding then you may find a good friend worth hanging on to. You can’t move sexually like a black male because you are not a black male but I bet you can do something else that black males cannot do and that means you do have something so don’t compare yourself to them. If God told you your soulmate was a black woman then I am sure she is someone who can match your movements or show you more than you know and you can show her what she is not accustomed to as well. God knows what He is doing and if you interfere with his plans because they don’t suit your style or they seem way out of the ordinary then you are doing yourself a great disservice and throwing a magical gift back into the face of God. I am not here to harm you and my boldness comes from a place that you have never been before so you can’t judge me and you can’t be me or exactly like me. You have your own thing going on so hone that, trust that, love that about yourself and just be yourself. You do know what to say to me because I am a female just like all of the females in the world and we all have a heart and we all need attention from someone who loves us so running to a white female that is more meek and milder than I am is just dumb. I don’t allow men to rule me because I want an equal relationship with a man so he sees my value as his equal not a permissive female who can be controlled. That’s not love and I don’t want that and I don’t go around telling men what to do and barking orders at them all the time. I don’t need to do that.
I have a gentle
tongue and a kind heart and I know what a man wants and needs so if you judge
me based on a video that I posted for youth and young adults or from a blog I
wrote about men or about you then you don’t know me at all. You haven’t even
given us a chance to get to know each other. You are so scared of my “boldness”
that you don’t see the gentle lamb in me and any woman can be bold and gentle
at the same time. So stop being so superficial and try to have sight beyond
what you see. Some woman talking sweet to you all the time doesn’t mean
anything if she doesn’t love you. Love can do so much better than that and turn
the sweet talk into a powerful connection that no one can get in between and disrupt.
You have easily allowed that from so many people so my heart says that you are
dangerous to me because you won’t communicate with me properly and you refuse
to get closer to me because of my business being in your way. It’s not in your
way, it just might be your way to get to me since it’s my passion. Did you
think about that or are you to busy looking and watching? I hope you get a
brain scan because something is not right in your brain and it needs to be
corrected and I doubt my sister even cares about that, all she wants is your
attention on her and off of me so she looks better. How sad. I can’t display signs
of jealousy because you haven’t given me any reason to behave in such a way and
furthermore, I don’t do jealousy well because I know my worth, I don’t have low
self-esteem and I know that any man who wants me will want me and only me so I
don’t have to do the competition thing. If someone loves you they will prove it
with their actions. Now don’t worry I am hoping this is the last post I will do
about you because I am sick of blasting you and her and anyone else that
listens to you foolishness because you are white and I’m not. It’s racist no
matter how you want to look at it and that means you need to do some soul
searching before you get heavily involved with any black female for keeps
because she is not like white woman or any other race, she is different and if
you don’t want to know that different then leave black women alone because you seem
like you want to use them as whores and then pass them off to your brother or
someone else to deal with after you are done. It’s disturbing and I hope you
listen and leave my family alone because I will keep protecting them no matter
what they say about me.
By the way, I post this stuff publicly because you refuse to speak to me privately and I am protecting my family as anyone who loved their family would do. Your celebrity status means absolutely nothing to me because your behavior is shameful and I am not looking for celebrity endorsements or kudos anymore because they all have proved to me just how racist, blind and dumb they are thinking they can do whatever they want. Not to a child of God. I have no fear of anyone so if you have something to say to me bring it!
Comments
Post a Comment