Soulmate Stuff or Madness?

 








So here is what's going down now: So Chris Hemsworth has been telling people that I am his soulmate and that he loves me and wants to marry me and he talked too much about it so people started getting real jealous especially the females, so they tried to give up the goods to him so he would not talk to me because he also was telling everyone that he is afraid of me and doesn’t know what to say to me. I am not like anyone he has ever known or been with. I am not desperate for him like other women and I don’t care that he is a major celebrity and I don’t care what he looks like. The true measure of a man is in his heart, not his looks or his wallet or his status in life. I want a man who can see only me and know that he wants to walk beside me, not in front or behind me, but beside me and show me off to the world no matter who he is or what race I am. I think Chris and his family are racist because he may not look so good standing next to a black/middle eastern female because I guess I don’t fit the profile of being worthy to stand next to a celebrity white male because you know white is right. Wrong. So anyway, so he was so curious about me because I am a clean woman, I don’t do the fornication thing because I am a devout Christian and I am proud of that because my spirit and connection with my source who is God comes first and that is how I get to where I am going in life, man can’t do anything for me, God is my endorser, my lifeline, and He supplies my needs better than any man or woman can. God knows everything about us and He knows exactly what we need and I refuse to taint my soul or spirit for some celebrity just to get attention. I get enough attention working with youth and with other people who love what I am doing because it is in my heart and I am passionate about it.

So, he was so curious about me and what I am all about that he started asking people all of these questions about me and I posted about this already but there is more you need to know. So my sisters were contacted by his brother and that sparked some interest because they were willing to do some stuff they thought I would never do to get their attention. You see, Chris is addicted to mind control and addicted to telling people what to do, especially women because I have been told that a female family member controls the hell out of him and he listens to her so it looks like he has turned the tables and now he wants to control the hell out of any woman who will listen, like my sisters. So they contacted my sisters and they dogged on me so bad making up stuff and telling stuff about me that wasn’t anyone’s business that he got off on it and started to attack me verbally instead of expressing love to me. He did not protect me, nor did he try to find out if anything was true that they said about me. He was disturbed by what he heard but he participated in the attacks so much so that he is having a hard time apologizing for the things he has said about me not knowing that I would ever find out. I am clairaudient by the way which means I hear people’s conversations sometimes and if it wasn’t true how would I know this?

So anyway, I have heard him cuss me out, I have heard him cry over me and wish he was dead for what he has been doing and what he did already. I have heard him yell at the top of his lungs about wanting to say he is sorry and he doesn’t do it, and about giving up this stupid plot to catch me dirty before he stops what he is doing with his family and my sister who is so desperate for celebrity attention she will probably cut off her leg to get it or bust herself in the head (SHE SAID THIS TOO).  So he also told my sister that no one in the world would ever take me away from him later and I will not say no to him because of who he is and I was shocked. I thought, really? Get over yourself. How can a woman like me want a man who would say such a thing. I also know that my sister acted like a little girl on camera and he got off on it so bad that he went to her to talk to her and soothe her and make her feel special like he was supposed to do for me and didn’t because she got in the way. I think he is a pedophile and I said this already too because what grown man would get off on a grown woman acting like a little girl? He has to be a pedophile. Maybe he doesn’t want a woman at all because woman can be mouthy and strong like me and not give in to what he wants them to sometimes but a little girl will listen and my sister listens to everything because she is so desperate to look better than me or take everything I have and be me that she listens to everything he tells her and he loves that. So he is using her right now and she knows it but she doesn’t care because he won’t talk to me. This is the agreement they made. Until their work building her up in the celebrity world or online is finished and she gets more connections than me and comments on her posts than me and better expensive advertising (I don’t care about any of this by the way because the people who are responding to her are being paid by Chris’s family so it’s all fake). When they are done and she gets her celebrity endorsement after listening to whatever he tells her to do and probably getting involved sexually, which I believe is what they are up to now, then he will drop her I guess and come after me finally and say something like, well now you have my attention and I just need to run your business as the CEO and we can be together. Yes, folks this is the plot. This is Chris Hemsworth, the guy who played Thor for Marvel. This is your upstanding celebrity that you love watching on t.v. supposedly married to Elsa Pataky, with a bunch of kids, where are the kids? How does he leave home to play with my sister and give up his so-called family and so-called soulmate because he can’t have my business or seem to talk to me? He gave up his soulmate for my sisters desperation to be important before I am important and I am always important to youth that need me because I care about them. I don’t know what she is all about with the business thing but I am trying to figure out how passionate she really is about what she is doing because she is only doing it to get rid of me and make sure she ends up with Chris permanently, and I don’t believe this is his goal but maybe he wants to after he sees this post and I don’t care because I can’t imagine any man giving up his soulmate, which is what everyone wants so bad, for he is soulmates married sister because she listens to everything and will do anything he asks or tells her too.

They have also been pretending stuff using black magic to get in my head and make me believe stuff so I would be heart broken and cry and post it and run to him and say “no, oh big man you are, come to me, be with me, leave her alone, I am a damsel in distress.” Whatever dude, I’m a black woman and yes, we have a strength like no other because of how we have been treated by other races, mostly white, because stupid black males depict us as booty shaking and booty clapping whores who can move like no other, and because we are looked down upon because our features are different, our hair is different, our speech is different and our ways are different. I am a black woman and I refuse to be a black woman desperate for the attention of a white male who thinks he’s God or satan or some amazing superhero in the world. I don’t think so. You have to do much better than that to get my attention, to get my vote, and when you followed me on Pinterest, I thought you were on the road but I know you hate God and I know you throw your fist up at Jesus because you want your way or the highway, this is a higher power you can’t see who has ten commandments that you probably think you can break and get away with it. Who are you Ramses? The one with the plagues from the Bible. He ignored God too and look what happened to him.

So I think he is experimenting sexually with my sister because he doesn’t think I will do it with him because I am so “pure” and he has this sadist thing going on inside of him and he is always sexually charged I guess. It’s pretty sick huh. So first of all, he doesn’t even know me like that so he doesn’t know what I will do with him. Just because I don’t do the butthole rape thing or the oral sex thing doesn’t mean I can’t please a man. I know what probably a lot of women don’t know because they all do the same thing, so boring, so quick to give in to “treat me like an animal please”. I am not an animal and I think he lives to demean women so much so that he doesn’t care how he treats them or talks to them or ignores them. No celebrity in his right mind would ignore a business connection from a youth advocate, it will make him look good, he will be well respected partnering with someone of my business caliber and my spiritual lifestyle, but Chris doesn’t want any of that, and if he does he has a funny way of showing it. He gave up something sacred for some fun and games because maybe his ex lovers got tired of doing it and he could hurt me in the process because I have a fancy business and he does not, I am bold and he doesn’t like it, he doesn’t see himself marrying a black female I guess and he doesn’t know what to say to me so she lured him away while she is married to this wimpy Mexican man that lets her hump away with a guy that promises to do whatever she wants, give her and her husband money, give her a new house or new car, give her a celebrity endorsement or whatever else she is asking for all for some sex games that he thinks Cicely will not play. Great satanic endorsement sister.  I don’t want a man who will treat me that way and use my sister so he can feel better about not waiting for his soulmate. I don’t believe he is my soulmate because of what he is doing. What guy in his right mind would do such a thing? He does not deserve a woman like me and I doubt we will ever meet. He listens to his jealous family who won’t leave him alone and they make him do what they want him to because they have a secret that could be revealed about him and he doesn’t want that to happen so they say let’s play with her sister so she will listen to everything and Cicely will not. I don’t give in to mind control because I don’t want my mind controlled nor my life.

Men are not put on this planet to control women. Neither are women here to control men. We are here to love one another and be good to each other so we can thrive together and flourish in the same space. Sex and making love are two different things and he could mess around with any woman he wants because of who he is but he chooses to mess with a married woman who is the sister of his so-called soulmate so he can feel better I guess. Is this a soap opera, a Lifetime movie? What the hell happened? I think he wants to get something from her that he thinks he can’t get from me because he thinks he is going to be married to me one day and just to let him know people in love don’t need sick twisted sex games in the bed to get them off. True love doesn’t care about any of that, true love just wants to touch gently and make love passionately, and gaze into each others eyes knowing they are twin flames, they are a mirror of each other, they belong together, their hearts and bodies yearn for one another, they are inseparable, they love unconditionally, they make plans together, they have fun together, they laugh together and they take care of each others hearts. He is blind and green to what true love really is because he has been caught up with playing with vaginas for so long that he doesn’t see the real woman. We are more than our vagina Chris. More than the tight feeling you get from shoving your man parts into our buttholes and you can do that with a man. The real woman who cooks for him and then carefully hands him his meal and he does the same for her because they are equal and they love each other that much that he would sacrifice treating her like a slave or a mother so he can cook for her too. The woman who undresses him with her eyes and makes sure he gets his sensual and sexual play before she even touches him. The woman who carries his baby and makes sure the baby knows that his or her daddy is their hero and mommy wants no other man because they did it together even if they just adopt it is all theirs, that’s sacred. The woman who holds his hand or gently brushes his hair in a lovingly way because she is comforting him and giving him affection that he needs that has nothing to do with sex. Intimacy is what men need to learn and intimacy does not have anything to do with penetration. This is true love and this woman is the woman that every man wants because she is desirable and kind and loving and gentle. A lady.

So Chris doesn’t know this woman, he knows what my sister does to get his attention and I suppose he eats up her words as if they are true because he is afraid to get it from me the pure one. He doesn’t know what I know until he knows what I know. He doesn’t see me beyond my purity because he hasn’t seen me beyond my purity. He doesn’t have my heart in his hands because he is toying with someone else’s. So he is a fool to give me up to try out a married woman who made vows with another man and was his high school sweetheart, I have the pictures to prove it. They were high school sweethearts and they found each other later in life and bonded quickly. They are soulmates and so he is tainting his soulmate connection and theirs too because of his jealousy, his fear, his arrogance, his cowardice and his selfishness and his addiction and cluelessness as to what real love is. Why doesn’t he try it then? What is really afraid of? How can you know you have a soulmate and be afraid to approach them? If he had made the effort to respond to me, to reach out to me, to collide with me, if this is what we were supposed to do then I would never blast him like this but he forfeited the confidentiality of my heart and my silence to the world about what he has been up to. He won’t speak and he probably doesn’t want to be confronted with all of this truth because it makes him look bad and I don’t think he wants anyone talking bad about him so why is he doing stuff to make sure someone talks bad about him. I bet I am a challenge for him and I am not going to throw myself at him because I might get thrown back and I just don’t do that. No man is worth throwing yourself at. I have respect for myself. They can wait. They can pursue. They can chase. They can ask. They can say no. They can love. They can be friends first. They can let go of voyeuristic tendencies and addictions so they get the amazing woman they really want. Sacrifice is love and love is sacrifice and some men don’t want to go there because they may miss out on something they are missing on something they really only use to soothe their untamed emotions.

So this married couple in my family, they belong together and they may part ways because of what Chris and his family are doing. It’s ridiculous. He’s satan as far as I am concerned. Who the hell would do such a thing to someone as kind as me and someone who tells him what his ministry is. Someone who has already connected with him supernaturally and spiritually. Someone who can take his heart and body to places he has never been but he is too afraid to try? He doesn’t know me and he never will because of what he has done in my family. How would we ever have a wedding and her or my family be invited because of what he has tainted? A family bond that he has severed because he’s Chris Hemsworth and he can do what he wants and have who he wants. Well, if he truly wants a soulmate then he should do everything in his power to get that and he is doing everything in his power to lose it. He lost me if I was ever his soulmate. He lost me and he can’t have me back. This is the sickest thing I have ever encountered. We have a very strong connection and I think he is too afraid to venture there and my skin color does not diminish who he is. My age does not diminish what he can get. I know he is beautiful on the outside (but as far as I see he is ugly to me inside and out because of what he has done). I know he can get the attention of much younger females but does he love them, how long do they get to stay in his bed when he is done, when does he usher them out and tell them to leave when he is done with them and how long is he going to go around telling them that I am his soulmate and he is going to marry me one day just to see what they will do? Well, he is Chris Hemsworth and they will do anything and that’s boring and I bet he is sick of the boring. I will not do whatever he wants me to do because I am no man’s slave. I want to be treated like a queen and a lady and loved like no one else and I will get what I want no matter how long I have to wait. Anyone who thinks I won’t is sadly mistaken and very jealous of my morals and values and lifestyle, so different from the norm. I get a lot of attention from men every single day just like he does from women and he knows that. He had to fight some off to get them to not come to me or not pursue me because “shes my soulmate, you can’t do that”. He is too full of himself, and too selfish and not ready for marriage. He is not even ready for manhood as long as he keeps up this foolish charade to hurt me and see if I will still want him when it’s all over with. What the hell?

I am dating, I am connected to more than one dating site, I am talking to more than one man and I won’t stop that to wait on him and if he thinks I will he is crazy. He won’t even pick up the phone and call me so how can we do the phone sex thing or talk sweet nothings in each others ear or make plans for the future? He won’t even send me an email so we can discuss future business and who has what position and how we will operate or build our Rainbow Center together and then announce it to the public so the youth will flock to it. He won’t even text me so we can do the sexting thing and get hot and bothered before we see each other again. There are so many things that a couple can do before they have sex all you have to do is be creative and careful not to be alone in closed in spaces and this guy is super boring. He won’t even try. He is so used to the boring in women that will toot their butts in the air for him. Just stand there and bend over until I’m done, is what he usually says, I guess. How boring is that, that’s butthole raping and it’s all for him. What about the woman? If you think you know so much about the female genitalia why do you gravitate to the butthole so much? You must be afraid of the vagina Chris. It’s special ex soulmate, if you ever were my soulmate, I can’t imagine how but everyone else heard it before I did. The soulmate thing that is. By the way, my Soulmate stuff I post is for anyone looking for a soulmate, and my goal is to reach mostly the youth because adults don’t really care that much if they are humping around with a different person every weekend or every few days. How the hell will you collide with your soulmate if you live in sin and they don’t?

 If you both do then ok, maybe it will work out and you are meant to be, but it won’t be bliss and it won’t be blessed until you do it God’s way. The vagina is the place where babies come out of, new life and then it’s the place where a penis enters and gives pleasure to the female because it was designed to receive pleasure, the butthole was not. The vagina is secretive about it’s pleasure center too and if any man was smart he would study the female genitalia by book so he could treat it with the utmost care and love not just use it and get his kicks and the vagina’s secrets would be revealed. Boring is what most lazy men do and stupid women allow this because they are so desperate to have someone by their side, so desperate to steal a man away who keeps saying I love that woman, so desperate to be desired and wanted they will do anything. Well doing anything gets you nothing at all because he takes it and you give it. When does the woman get to receive and enjoy and take pleasure in the male genitalia with ease and comfort and joy to please him? Only when he does the same for her and to be honest this can only be done when two people are in love like soulmates, twin flames, star-crossed lovers, mirrors of each other (like in Justin Timberlake’s song “Mirror”). Playing around and trying to see if we can have something before you have something with the one you are supposed to spend your life with is evil, it can lead to someone’s death by suicide and it can cause a breakup in relationships that are already bonded. It’s heartbreaking but who cares, “I can do what I want, I’m Chris Hemsworth”.  

He messed up big time and he can’t take any of it back and I can’t imagine ever spending my life with someone like this. He acts like a monster as far as I am concerned. I found out that he got so mad at my last post about my sister and me telling him to leave my family alone (I got the FBI involved too and he ignored them, that’s how arrogant and mentally ill he is), he got so mad that he told Jeremy to get rid of me and that didn’t work because I am still alive. Chris Hemsworth put a deadly hit out on my life because he wanted to play with my permissive sister for a while. He wanted me dead and the last time someone came after me and tried to harm me, she ended up in the hospital after having a near fatal car accident because God protected me. God always protects me and warns me of impending danger because I have a close relationship with Him and it works. Christopher Fleming did the same thing. He wanted my life so bad he tried to break into my apartment after he lost access to my old website which I don’t have anymore. It mysteriously disappeared from his phone and he tried to break into my apartment and he saw the door lock supernaturally move and he took off running. God protects His children all you have to do is serve him and listen to him and live your life according to his will and he will be right there every time you need him. Don’t listen to Chris Hemsworth, he is satan as far as I am concerned and I don’t care if this pisses him off, I don’t care if he hates my guts for this, I am angry with what he has done to my sisters and angry at how he stepped on my heart because of jealousy like Lucifer did to God. He is a lucifer as far as I am concerned and no celebrity would ever taint their reputation to play sex and mind games to see what the person will do for him. He’s crazy. I tried to be his friend. I tried to help him and I still can but he won’t come to get help. He’s not done being satan I suppose. I invite his brothers Liam and Luke (who I know too much about) to come try out white magic with me without the sex thing because I am not into that.

My body is preserved for a clean man so we can have our fun and games together one day in the confines of a marriage blessed by God. That doesn’t mean we sleep in separate beds and we have missionary sex 2-3 times a week when the kids are sleep. It doesn’t mean we turn the lights out and invite God into our bed when we have sex. It doesn’t mean we pray until our tongues fall off in pure clothes so we are pure to God. I mean come on, this is not Carrie the movie. People have Christians all wrong. I make mistakes, I like foreplay, I like making out, I like experimenting, I like to be creative and I am human and maybe a little angelic like you are Chris. I am not afraid to be me and not afraid of what people think of me and you are and that’s where the buck stops I guess because you are not me and I am not you and you don’t like what I say online about you but if you don’t leave me and my family alone I will press charges against you for trying to steal my business and start a sex trafficking ring of mind control or continuing on you were forced to start a long time ago. We are supposed to use our marriage to play with each other, to explore each other’s bodies, to have fun outside of the bedroom so when you are too tired or the other is too busy you won’t go to someone else because you have already established a friendship and love each other no matter what, whether you have sex or not that night. That’s true love and that’s what I am waiting for and it’s worth waiting for and I know men who are doing the same and most of them are Christians, they don’t play satan and mess with sisters and brothers before they bond or collide with their soulmate.

God specifically designed sex for married people. He doesn’t fornication because it causes shame, guilt, unplanned pregnancies, murdered unborn fetuses, unwanted babies, infidelity and adultery, sexually transmitted diseases, HIV and sometimes Aids, and a self-hatred that is hard to kill. If we do it God’s way we are safe, we may have problems because men and women are different and that’s ok, but God will smooth out those problems. Do it God’s way and be a peace that you are coming home to someone who trusts you and really loves you no matter what you look like, no matter how old or young you are, no matter what your hair looks like or doesn’t look like, no matter if you are up for the sex thing or not, no matter if you want to have a fancy business as a CEO or stay at home with your kids, no matter if you are attractive to other males or females or not, no matter what you did in your past or not. If God forgive so do I but touching family is a deal breaker to me. I don’t understand that. I don’t get it, I can’t fathom anyone ever doing such a thing and then expecting a soulmate connection to be bliss for him. I am worried that he thinks all will be well. I am worried that he just doesn’t care about females and their bodies so how could he care about me a female and my body? What if he gets mad at me one day, where is going to go, to my sister?

I feel sorry for you Chris because you killed something so sacred and special to me, to you, and to God for something stupid like foreplay and figuring out the making love thing. No woman who doesn’t love you can ever make love to you, it’s not possible because she doesn’t love you. You are supposed to learn that with your soulmate, you are supposed to play with her body so she can play with yours and it has to be consensual so you both respect each other afterwards. You don’t force, you don’t coerce and you don’t take out your check book to get some sadistic play so you can feel better about the life you chose that was forced onto you. You, being who you are, can easily cause a world of evil to result because guys use you to get what they want from women or girls sometimes. I know all about that and you may be at fault. Females are sacred. Males are sacred. Please don’t harm another woman or girl so you can “show your boys how it’s done”. Don’t perform so they can copy you. How sick is that? I know who they are and if you don’t walk away from them and all of that, hating on black guys something bad could happen to you and the girls, which I am sure already has sometimes. Do you know what happens when you leave or pretend to leave and invite some of them to “hang” out with you? Do they get to go back home? Your evil jobs have cost you a lot including your state of mind which is not all there.

So I hope you ask God for forgiveness, I hope you repent, I hope you apologize to me and my sisters and family for what you have done. It’s evil, it’s crazy and it’s old, boring and tired and you are playing satan because you want people to listen to you so desperately. You have that LEO I need more attention than everyone else mentality and Leo’s don’t really need that. They need it from the one they love so they can feel complete and whole and that’s all you need is a true love and you will be fine. Other people give you attention because you are a movie star and they don’t see your heart, they don’t know your woes, they don’t care about your favorite foods or favorite color or favorite movie. They don’t give a damn about who you are inside because all they see is who you are on the outside and my sister can say as many sweet things as she wants to you to make you feel good like you are a man but the moment she gets angry and cusses you out or tells you off because she is not getting what she wants from you, you will probably get irritated and not want to see her because you are sensitive with that water sign rising in you all the time. You are sometimes shy and quiet, and you are introspective a lot, so words hurt you a lot and I know this post will hurt but you need to see it and you need to be stronger and strong enough to take the heat so you can be stronger and a better man and protect females not participate in using them or hurt them.  You could teach young males how to treat a lady if you learn how to do it yourself and because of your status they will listen.

Don’t stay in the dark, you can make a difference and you can change your ways. I know you can do better, I know you have something special in your heart or I wouldn’t have seen you with kids in the world helping them get along in life. That’s your ministry and you don’t even want it, you don’t even know how to get there unless you get closer to me and you don’t want to because I scare you, I am different, I am bold, I am black and I have this business and you want the easy way and you got it. I can’t be easy for you and I can’t let you hurt me anymore or my family. I was watching you too for a while and I stopped because you went to my sister instead of coming to me and you can’t come to me now. Or can you?  Someone else is already doing what you were supposed to do and that means I don’t see anything in the future with you. I know about the senior living facility and the experiments on old vaginas and I know where you were and I know it didn’t work out for you. Is this true too or was that a game to get my attention? Your addiction to the female genitalia and messing with it is satanic in case you were wondering. You need help to walk away from that because you are starting a whole new trafficking thing that will land you in prison like R. Kelly. Your name, your celebrity status and your skin color is not going to keep you safe. You are still obligated to follow the law like everyone else so if you think you are not then be careful because I bet you are being watched by law enforcement and I bet they will pounce if you don’t leave females alone. If they are prostitutes they still matter. God loves them and I work with prostitutes too, way too young to be selling their bodies. Our bodies are not for sale. Jesus hung on the cross and gave up his life after being battered and bruised to protect our bodies so whey are females and some males selling what God already has a hold of and bought with a price to love and not harm? I won’t mince words if the media approaches me and I won’t stay quiet about you experimenting on old women. They matter too. Those people are using you. They don’t care about you, they are sick in the head and they think they need you to fulfill some sick desire to try things out because they can’t control or manage their emotions. It’s disturbing. This is a scandal and I know it will be aired on the news one day and I hope you repent and walk away from it. Tell your story, because you have some innocence here and maybe people will forgive your indiscretions if you are honest about how it all began, maybe I will forgive you if you are honest with me about why you kicked me to the curb for fun and games.

Maybe God will give you another chance to do what He has created you to do but if you keep this up you will be labeled a sex offender and then you can’t come anywhere near youth ever. I know that is why I keep my life clean so I can stay connected to youth. I can help you as a friend if you want to change your life and do better in the world and make sure people respect you instead of look down on you for behaving like a monster. I know people are jealous of you, I know what they say. “I hate that guy, he is so pretty, look at those eyes, I’m so jealous of him, why does he get all of that attention, what about me.” I bet people say that about me too and others that have a certain look. You are surrounded by haters and somehow your need for attention caused you to get caught in their web but I know you can find your way out and do better. I bet you can make friends, divine connections that will have your best interest at heart. Join a bible study group for me, do some volunteer work in the community, connect to law enforcement and politicians, work with businesses who serve youth and make some waves in the world. This is who you are, this is the man I see and I don’t know if he will ever emerge doing what you have been doing. You are sought after and people don’t want to leave you alone because of their obsessions with sex and the body and doing it a certain way. Fools. They are fools. They don’t care about you and if they say they do, they lie, test them and see who is your real friend after the test.

By the way, I don’t need any celebrity attention to get to where I need to go I just thought my Operation Celebrity Hope program would open doors for the youth more than ever before because they love celebrities. I was waiting for a decent celebrity to respond but you contacted so many celebrities and spread so many lies about me that they probably are watching me now and wondering about the things you have said about me and about your state of mind. So, I plan to connect with youth celebrities between the ages of 13-24 because they are the peers of the youth I work with. I will leave the adults alone because adults have regressed to some kind of immature foolishness like they are teenagers because they can’t seem to handle fame and fortune because no one has trained them to before they become famous and rich. So I am not interested in adult celebrity connections because you all are too jealous and too full of yourselves and it’s dumb. The youth are smarter than adults, but they need to be prepared for fame like a person is prepared for life on their own and we could have done that together but you are not all there mentally nor emotionally to connect with me that way. So forget it and I won’t post anything more about you or your family because you always want to retaliate instead of talk about it. I am here to do the right thing and if this post helps someone do the right thing and helps someone walk away from evil then great, I have done my work for God. I am bold for a reason and your celebrity status is for a reason, it’s not to hurt others, or use others because you have “that name and that face”. Get over yourself. You don’t need that much attention. Love will give you the attention you desire and that’s all anyone ever needs. That’s why so many people love Jesus and I bet you are jealous of Him too. I hope you can find your true self, the person you were if we ever had a past life together. I hope you find the man God wants you to be and I hope you leave my sister alone so you can understand and respect married people. You can’t mess with someone else’s marriage and expect to have a beautiful marriage that’s why I am cutting you loose because if we were ever meant to be then I think something bad may happen because of what you did with my sister. She is married, leave her alone and my other sister has a soulmate named Tim and she knows it so leave her alone too and my other sister is living in a hospital right now and she is off limits to everyone, she needs love and my family is not your family. You are doing it wrong and it hurts and it’s evil and you have to stop. I am not afraid to blast people and I don’t care what you put out about me, I don’t care who you boss around or bark orders at to come get rid of me, I don’t care if you think you are smarter than me and you just want to do what you want to do. You can’t just do what you want to other people.

One day they will look at themselves in the mirror and hate what they see and will be sorry for what they have done. Family is sacred, it’s special to God and you are playing with holy fire and God knows how to punish. I get too much information about the foolish stuff you do and I am sick of it. I don’t want to know this stuff but maybe I know so I can help you and guide you away from darkness into the light that you probably belong in. I think I am your catalyst and you may be mine. Maybe we are meant to be partners one day if we can get past all of this and maybe nothing more. I am not sure. I went with my sister once to visit a pastor she was friends with years ago and he was talking about relationships and he was asking me questions about who I was currently with and I think I was involved but gently and he said something that I never forgot. He said “how do you know if your ship will sail if it doesn’t go through deep waters”. I was like, wow, how profound. I don’t think it had anything to do with who I was involved with at the time, the first thing that popped into my head was “my soulmate”. We are going to go through something heavy. So maybe this could be it and maybe you are not him and someone else is my soulmate, I can’t really call you that because I bet your pretend friends and family will run with that and use it against me and make up stuff saying I am crazy, he is married to Elsa, you don’t know what he is talking about, why would he leave her for you? So I have to be careful, but I have some connections who have told me things you have said and I have heard them myself and you speak to me in your sleep sometimes so I know some stuff. I wonder will you confirm it or deny it.

We have no connection anymore, we have nothing because you won’t talk to me. Communication is the first step to any connection or relationship and honesty is the next step. If you go around pretending to be married or making plans and signing contracts with people to get what you want, which is never what you really want, then you are being dishonest to yourself and using people for evil. You don’t need to bark orders at anyone and you don’t need to control anyone’s mind. People have a right to make their own decisions. Control your own mind Chris. Control your own life. Control your emotions. Control your self and your body so God can bless you and grant you what He is holding in his hand for you. I am attaching a sermon from Steven Furtick, a powerful pastor from Elevation Church. He had a sermon about who we are to God and how much more important that is than who we are to mankind. So watch it all and I hope it inspires you to join a church. Join a bible study or study on your own, the Bible is fascinating. Pray every day. Spend time with God at least an hour a day. Let go of porn, let go of females bodies, let go of your addictions, let go of your arrogance, your pride, your hurt from what you went through in the past, ask for help,  ask for healing, let go of jealousy in your heart because satan and the devil and the serpent and demons seep in and take over your mind and body if you don’t squash jealousy. Who cares if I have a business and you don’t. Maybe you were supposed to work with me and maybe God doesn’t care if a male or female started the business and maybe you were too busy working for Marvel to do anything like I was doing so that’s your fault. Don’t punish me because I worked hard to produce something to help youth. Your movies also help youth think of being superheroes and helping others. You do kind of have your own business being Thor and saving people on the screen. Who will you save off the screen Thor? Let go of people who are too quick to listen to you tell them what to do because that means they don’t’ care about you they care about what you can do for them and if you were dying on the side of the road bleeding to death I bet they would ignore you because you can no longer do anything for them. All I would want from my soulmate is someone to have fun with and bond with and you don’t seem to want that because you don’t verbalize it to me, you tell everyone else and they are not your soulmate.

So anyway, Steven Furtick is a powerful preacher because he is working for God and he is endorsed by God not a celebrity. Don’t get jealous of him because that’s pointless. Don’t be jealous of people I commend or give compliments to, don’t get jealous of someone who is getting more attention than you are. Who cares. You played Thor for goodness sakes, you get plenty of attention, how much more greedy do you want to be? Use your money for good so it’s clean and not dirty money changing hands to make things better in the world to move our planet forward. The love of money as you know is the root of all evil. Who would you be if you didn’t have that money? Would you even matter to anyone? What if you didn’t do movies, would people like your posts and comment on what you say or what you produce. Would you have that many followers? Think about that because numbers are just numbers based on who knows you and who has seen you, it has nothing to do with you as a person because sometimes people who really love you don’t want to comment or like anything you do, or follow you at all, maybe they don’t really care, maybe they just enjoy what you post and that’s enough for them. Numbers are just numbers and those numbers can easily go down overnight. The bible says the arrogant and proud are headed for a fall and I see that with you if you keep this up. Who will respect you if someone ends up dead because of something you said or did?  

Imagine visiting schools and talking to the youth and telling them that they are loved and they can be what they want to be if they put their mind to it and to stay away from black magic like you were in to. Stay away from drugs and alcohol puts holes in your brain and I know you need some filling in your brain. Get a brain scan because your brain is not operating at full potential. I know, I see it, it’s obvious and drugs and drinking kills the gray matter which we need to think properly and effectively make decisions that are sound and reasonable. Don’t kill your brain anymore and don’t sit around being idle watching stuff all the time. You have to do something so satan does not get in your head. Don’t let him in anymore. He knows you have a special calling and he will do everything in his non power to take that away from you so you don’t listen to the call. Imagine doing amazing things for youth and for God and watch how much the world loves you. Watch how much attention you get. I just made a major connection at the laundromat yesterday with a guy who went to prison because he was a gang banger in his younger days and now he works in the juvenile hall system, he has his own business, he serves God, he loves youth and I will be working with him to reach the youth in juvenile hall. I have a major connection with the school districts and they respect me because I am not into sex games with celebrities to get attention and one up a family member. No one wants you near kids if you play sex games and have a reputation for using people on camera or using black magic and mind control. You have to get clean so you can do amazing things in the world and ignore the jealous people who tell you they have dirt on you because God will clean that up for you. God will make sure you are avenged or freed of any scandalous affairs or wrongdoings from your past. God is the avenger and no one can blackmail you and get away with it if you go to God and ask for help. Help doesn’t get any better than that. So walk away from your non friends. They don’t care about you. Everyone uses you and I would never dream of doing such a thing to you. Change the way people see you because if the media catches wind of this you are in trouble and your money is not going to get you out of it. Messing with black people because of how they move or to see if their genitalia is different than another race is racism and the NAACP will come after you and you will be charged with a hate crime so be careful how you treat black people, we have the upper hand now because of how white people have treated us in the past and the cops are to thank for that. Black lives do matter. That’s how you know we have a God otherwise that movement would have never taken place. It’s MLK day today, do something kind for a black person or a community so people can see you in a brighter light and respect you.

Your name means nothing if demons are calling it and God doesn’t call it. Get over your jealous heart. God loves us all. God sees us all. God gives us all attention and that’s all you need. People disappoint us. People are fake. People are desperate. People want our money. People want to use our bodies. People want to pretend to love us and they don’t. People want to steal from us. My sister does not love you and you know that. I still love you and I tried to call you friend but you are too busy being jealous of me and too busy trying to get a bunch of attention to make sure you are desirable to other younger women before you settle with an older one. That’ stupid. Younger women don’t know what they are doing. They all do the same thing and I doubt you know enough about the female body to give them what they want, except for that mind to the body sex thing, I can see that holding them, and I can see that making you excited to get their attention and then moving on in for the kill afterwards, so they keep coming back to you and want to stay with you. Is this who you really are? It sounds like consensual trafficking to me but do they know they are being watched by other people who are getting off on what they are doing because of what you are doing?

A woman reaches her sexual peak at age 40 and that means she is excited to get down with her man and she knows more than a younger woman does and she is more comfortable with her body and in her skin, she knows herself better now than when she was younger, she is happy with who she is, and what she looks like, and she knows how to please her man better than a younger woman. She knows her body and she isn’t afraid to tell you what she wants you to do to her body so you both are pleased and she isn’t afraid to learn about your body and listen to what you want so you will be pleased and want to keep going to her. A married older woman knows her husband and he knows her already and if you try to taint that too much you may end up in court with a massive lawsuit for emotional distress because adultery is illegal like I said before. It’s dumb when you can explore someone you don’t have to hide, someone you want to be seen with in public and someone you are not ashamed to bed when you are alone. I have not had a man touch me that way in a long time and that means I will only want the touch of my husband and that means only he gets to touch me. When a married woman leaves you her husband may be touching her again and that means you are sharing her with him and he knows her better than you ever will because you are ashamed, both of you are, and you both have no love between the two of you to express in other ways like fun in the sun, and cuddling by the fire knowing no one else can touch either one of you. That’s sacred. That’s true love. That’s soulmate stuff. Tips of the fingers. And you don’t have that anymore. Do you know what that’s about? You need to be loved, not toyed with, not cussed out, not forced to do stuff, not falsely cuddled, not hear promises that can never be met, not be told sweet things that were already told to the woman’s husband. What you hear has already been said to someone else so you are just being used also. You need it authentically and you don’t know authentic because you have never really had it this strong. So pouring out what you feel for someone else onto someone else’s body will only fill you with self-hatred because you can’t love who you don’t love and what you have inside of your heart and mind and spirit is love and no one but the woman you love can ever experience that no matter what kind of sex games or pre-sex games you play. Only love knows love. Sex knows sex and there is so much more to sex than what you do. If you are afraid to venture into something new and something you have never experienced before with someone who you never thought you would end up with then you have missed the most special thing that is so rare and hard to find and that’s true love.

I don’t know what else to tell you but leave my family alone or I will get the FBI involved again. It’s evil and you are troubling too many hearts making promises you probably have no intention of ever keeping. You don’t need to apologize to me and you don’t have to talk to me. I think we have crossed that bridge because it has been too long and you still won’t speak. You say a lot without saying a word. I can’t say any of this privately because you won’t let me. I gave you a text number to contact me and you didn’t use it. I guess because I talked down about anal sex and oral copulation. Super boring and I’m not an animal. You have my contact information and you won’t use it. You know my family better than you know me and that’s disturbing. So I hope to get closer to your brothers because I have white magic secrets that would fascinate them. You can’t get that from me because you chose my sister over me so you could use her and I don’t know how to forget that. Use your mind for amazing things and change the world and I bet you will be way more famous than you are now. White magic is far more amazing and cooler than black magic and mind control can ever be. God created all of the planets in the solar system and put the stars in the sky and knows how many are there. God created dimensions and oceans and portals, God has a horizon that no one really knows what it’s there for. God can call things that are not as though they were with just words. God can heal the sick, raise the dead and discern spirits instantly. Satan knows none of this and he is all about black magic. How boring. How stupid. How dangerous. Wake up world. Wake up Chris. White magic has a ticket to heaven that black magic can never have enough money to buy. Tootles……….

Oh, if you want me to take this down or delete it, then ask me to, maybe I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lust vs. Love

Extra post from the last post entitled "Soulmate Stuff or Madness"

High School Is Over! Just Say What You Need To Say!