For the Misogynist White Lion!
This is a challenge for the White Lion that is not really in my life but has a funny way of letting me know he wants to be. What the hell for? You hate me. It's obvious. So, I know a lot of stuff about you and it’s mostly disturbing information. Carnegie and your actions and the people watching and the pain and suffering. Why? My sister, the candy, the plot, the mind games, the pain and suffering. The discussions about me, hurtful words. Why? You don't know her. She hates me too. She is cruel to her son, you know nothing about the truth but your severe jealousy has caused you to believe so many lies about me. You laughed when she threatened me and that is disturbing. My other sister, the fake girlfriend thing, booty call, not done, dead dogs, DNA in car, mean attitude, not good enough sex Sharon, is this true? She’s not right in the head either. She hates me. Too much jealousy. Football F-ing to keep you from talking to me, promises, mind games, let’s see what she does. I hope she snaps, loses her mind, gives up everything, has no love. I hate her. Dumb words. I’m innocent. Why so cruel? Why? Trying to take my family away from me, business stealing, website messing around, lies, girls, family, false promises. Why? My efforts, my love, my kindness, my attempts to befriend and nothing back. Why? Broken hearts, mind control, sleep in my bed, stay in my room, black magic, hateful words. Why? Copying me, barking orders, staying put, ignoring is painful, you and a family member together first then me, why? She’s my soulmate, I choose you first, I need this instead, let’s keep this going, a proposal, a promise, not true love. Why? I need answers, you need a brain scan, you need to tell the truth, no respect for you, not trust in you, no friendship, confused by your behavior. Lots of hearsay, psychic gifts don’t lie, tired of listening, not interested nor attracted to you anymore, you are boring, you say nothing when you are away and you make no effort to bend. Why? I don’t want to post this stuff online anymore for all to see because it’s private and you get angry and that means something is wrong with your brain because if you speak privately then you won’t get angry because I will have nothing to post to get answers from you. You forget don't you? Too much trauma in your heart and head. You almost destroyed my family and I don’t know how to imagine you ever being a part of that. Your wife should come first if she is your wife, and according to the videos about you she is your wife and I don’t play that game. I’m not into adultery. So don’t make promises, don’t pretend, don’t set out to hurt me, don’t plot and scheme to steal from me, don’t use other people to feel better about what you feel about someone else. Be real about your intentions. I am ready to blast some stuff and get law enforcement involved and press charges for the foolishness you started against me and my business. Your actions are illegal and I don’t believe your name will get you out of trying to steal from a youth advocate with a business for youth. You look horrible and I bet you intended to look better than me and that means you went to great lengths to do so, so I have to keep fighting back as long as you try to strike me and I have to protect myself by making it publicly known. If you want to end this battle between us that started with my attention and friendship with a business offer then say something or I start talking. You could break up happy homes making up stories and pretending and telling people to pretend who are males and are attracted to you. You seem emotionally unequipped to handle heavy emotions for someone or communicate like a man so that’s why this has spiraled out of control. You need to stop calling so many people and giving them orders. Your heart is tainted with so much darkness you probably think you are in the light. We may have a business appointment in the near future or not but I don’t believe we are destined to be together because everything you have done screams you are not capable of handling a woman like me. God has the final say but you can be honest and be real with your intentions otherwise I will think you are a monster. We have no soulmate stuff. I don’t see it and I don’t want it. Who are you? What are you? Are you a pedophile? Do you hate black people? Do you abuse women? This post stays up until you speak properly and privately without telling everyone I’m your soulmate. You have mommy issues. She’s mean. She hates me. I know. What now? Does this piss you off or do you want to explain yourself? You can't work with youth if you use them and force them to do stupid stuff to get a rise out of me. You are doing it wrong and they may turn on you one day. Your inner beauty is not there and I hope you find it because I don't think you are a monster but your actions speak volumes about how monstrous behavior can make you look like a monster. What now? Speak.


Comments
Post a Comment