Our Broken Road

I know what happened to you when you were really young but I'm not sure how young. I know that kind of attack can make a person very hard in the heart and not be able to express love properly to women or females in general. So, if this is your problem then I hope you find a way to go to God to get help from your problem. Your heart is blocked and that means satan can easily weasel his way in and take it over with jealousy, envy, strife, anger, and countless other emotions that will stifle you from expressing what you feel or want to express what you feel. I get it and I am sorry you experienced that. You need to heal but you can't do that where you are or you will get worse and end up suicidal if you aren't already. So, I encouraged you to cleanse your toxic life and you showed me some socks but you are still dirty and the people you associate with are dirty so things can't possibly go in your favor with a life and heart like that. I truly feel for you but I am angry with you at the same time. You have made it very difficult for me to want to hold on to whatever am feeling for you if anything. I am numb towards you, I am totally turned off and disgusted by your immature and childish behavior and that means I don't want to wait for you anymore and I don't care if I lose you because you don't care if you lose me. I am too strong, too intelligent, too special, too kind, and too loving to be treated with indifference from someone who claims to want me and only me. I don't want to see nor hear anymore messages about how you feel about me and what you need me to do for you so you feel secure. I built my business from scratch and spent a lot of time perfecting my empire so I can cater to the youth generation, not so I could look good or get a ton of attention. It's for the youth and I think you had a misspent youth and that is probably why you love hooking up with such young girls. You probably were deprived of all of that and forced into something that was not soothing for you so you are taking all of that out on young girls and they know that. You cannot build a destiny with youth or young adults if you are messing around with them all the time whether it's sexual or not. You need to grow up big time but the only way you can do that is to ask God for help. I think your prefrontal cortex never closed because you do not realize the error of your ways and you don't see the consequences of your actions and how they can cause so many people so much harm. You have to weigh your pros and cons when you take action against or for someone or some cause. If your intentions are to harm them they will know and you will end up harming yourself. If your intentions are to help them they will know and you will help yourself and that person. Your intentions are to harm so all I see is you harming me and my heart, trying to get a piece of my business through my family or associations or mind control. You look really bad and you have to be exposed. Just because you are a famous actor named Christoff Hemsworth doesn't give you the right to go nosing around my business, my family or my life. You look really bad and I think you want to look better than me and if you have lived a shady life with drugs, alcohol, too much sex with strangers, black magic, mind control, and lying and stealing for other celebrities then you have already tainted your reputation and you cannot look better than me because I have never done any of those things. I am not perfect Chris, I have made mistakes in the past but if you think you need to look better than me or catch up to me so we can be together or you can get more attention from youth then you are wrong. Young females need strong and mindful males in their lives who care about their well-being and their future not a male who will use them to get close to someone they are afraid to talk to. I don't like being ignored and I don't appreciate it and if you get off on that then you really are disturbed. You don't ignore people and wait for them to give you a bunch of attention so you feel better about yourself. Clearly you are insecure and immature with low self-esteem and that means you are not ready to help any youth that are insecure, immature with low self-esteem. You don't even know what they need and you don't seem to care. They are the future so they need to be able to trust adults and no one can trust someone who tells people what to do all the time and doesn't want to hear their ideas or encourage them to have a voice and do something amazing in the world so they can be known for that and feel good about themselves. That's all I am doing. They need proper and mature and stable guidance and you don't have any of this under your belt because of who you are and where you come from. You have a messy past and a messy present and that means you need a clean up crew so you can do better and they will trust you. I am not the jealous type so if that is your intentions it won't work. I am secure, self-sufficient and I know my worth, plus I can get involved with anyone I want and not have to open my legs for them. I know how to have fun without sex and I know how to keep a man's attention without sex so you have outdated views about women because you probably have had it so easy for so long but I am not easy and I never will  be. If you are not comfortable waiting for sex before marriage then don't wait. Be with who you want to be with but you can't touch me with that thing if it's been bobbing around in a bunch of mouths and passed around to a bunch of hands and jumped on by a bunch of ho's. I am clean and I want to stay that way so my husband will be blessed when he touches me that way and I will be blessed when we share that kind of intimacy.  I want to do it God's way and I want God to be in the center of my marriage, that's why I waited so long for the one man who waited or will wait for me. That's what I deserve and that is what I am going to get. If you don't wait on God you will not get what you want. You not talking to me makes you look really bad and I bet you have dumb women laughing at me probably wondering when I am going to give up the goods to you so you do talk to me. I'm not going to compromise my standards or values for you or anyone else. Furthermore, men in this day and age are super boring in the sack anyway. They don't know what they are doing so women are hardly ever satisfied. You need the full mind, body and spirit connection to learn how to please a woman and to make sure you wants you to do that again. Sex these days consists of penetration, anal sex which is sodomy and an abomination in the eyes of God, and oral sex which is gross especially if you don't know where the person's mouth has been, and S & M and hardcore porn-like sex with objects. Stupid stuff men do to get off and the woman ends up getting hurt because her body is being violated with objects and hot and bothered men who want to shove their penises in their mouths and up their butt holes so they want it in the vagina and that is not pleasurable, but if they allow it then how can they stop it in the middle? They can't and if they try they will get raped. So men don't know what the hell they are doing anymore, they need to connect to their spirits and they need to partner up with someone they are meant to be with so they will be happy too. Men are pigs and disgusting and I bet you have too many females behind your belt sucking on something that needs to be gently handled and loved not tormented and pulled and knocked around. That's not sex, that's rape too, that's pain and suffering and people are punishing themselves because they think this is how men want it or women want it. No one wants to be violated that way but they say yes so they have someone like you lying next to them in bed and they don't feel so alone and sad being lonely without a relationship. Hooking up is dumb. Too many diseases going around in the world with people not caring about their bodies and I can't get down with that. I am sure there is one man for me who feels the same way I do and I don't believe that is you. You are really mean and disrespectful towards me. I would never marry you nor get involved. You won't even tell your fans that you and what's her name are not really married and that means I can't flirt with you and I know the art of flirting, I know the art of making love, I know how to keep you interested and hanging on until marriage or I wouldn't wait. You won't even give me a chance but that's ok because if you are all about premarital sex so you can try out your girlfriend before you marry her then we are not meant to be. I don't care if you take this the wrong way, I don't care if you can't handle how bold I am but I am not afraid of people and I am not afraid of telling it like it is and being honest about what I feel and what I need and what I want. You don't have the right to judge me for who I am. You are supposed to love people no matter what and give them a chance to show their loving side and I don't see that in you. I see nothing but fear and I can't get down with a fearful man because that means he won't protect me nor take care of me and our children. I don't know how to trust you and I don't care about your celebrity status because it's tainted with lies and past indiscretions that you probably don't want me to know about and you are not the hottest guy in the world to me anymore. Chris Evans just got voted the sexiest man alive and I think he is. If you want to be a part of my business then you should ask not try to steal or duplicate it, the youth won't trust you. You don't need to do all of that and you don't need to be chauvinistic about it either. How do you know that I didn't build it for both of us and you are supposed to come along at the right time and we launch more of it together. I don't have any employees, I don't do any productions in person and I don't have my center built nor the franchise activated yet and that means I need help, not theft or fear. I need to be bold so I can help who I need to help and so people can learn how to be fearless in their pursuit for what they want. You will never get what you want if you are afraid, if you listen to everyone telling you what to do, if you are too jealous, if you want to use people to do your dirty work, if you are racist, or want to suppress women in a world where women keep climbing higher to the top. Your M.O. is not working and I am ok with that because of who you are. Your reputation is tainted and I don't want to be associated with a man who would put me in danger and keep breaking my heart so he can get his point across and do what he needs to do to feel better about himself. Please grow up, let go of your negative associations even if they are family because if someone truly loves you and has your best interest at heart they won't try to steal from you, they won't try to hurt you or get jealous of you and sabotage your efforts to get close to who you truly love. Let go of your addiction to black magic and mind control and whorish little girls that don't care about anything else except seeing themselves next to you in the mirror after you had some fun in the sack and don't care about your heart. I care about your heart and your mind before your penis and that means I can do way more for you than anyone else. If it's too hard for you to talk to me then don't. I am sick of having dreams about you and hearing from a stranger about stupid stuff you are doing to get my attention that I don't even know about. It doesn't make any sense and I also think you haven't felt this way before so you don't know what to do with what you are feeling and if you talk to me, just reach out to me gently in some way so I know you care then maybe we can get something going. I don't intend to tell you what to do or control you and I don't  need your money I need your heart and your kindness and your friendship so I will want more from you later. That is the only way it will ever work between us and if you don't want to give this a try and be honest with me and your fans at the right time and communicate with me like a normal person then please let me go so I can be open to the right person that will come along for me and love me for me, not for what I can do for him in bed or how I look standing next to him. That's all superficial and dumb and I hope you pray to God to help you squash your dumb because it's messing up your soulmate journey and you don't have forever to get closer to me. I'm leaving soon and that means I will open myself up to someone else wherever I go. I don't want to be here in California anymore. Too many people following me around, trying to find me, trying to get in my head, trying to steal from me, shut me down, talk evil to me and about thanks to you, and too many lies have been told about me and I am sick of it so I am not staying in this state or country much longer. I hate it here and I can do so much better with the soulmate thing. So do what you need to do to sow your wild oats, I don't care, you are actually too old to even think that way but I guess you need to get the little girls out of your system so you can collide with an older woman like me and that's stupid Chris. If we are meant to be you don't have to do that, I am youthful enough for any man and I am clean and pure and worthy of a man who wants to marry me but be my friend first so we can get to know each other on a safe and stable level so the love can ebb and flow, and I doubt those girls are giving you what you really need and want, they aren't ladies, they are girls looking for a good time with the guy who played Thor. If you want me then tell me or you will lose me forever and I know that will hurt you in the long run because I will ask God for someone else to take your place because I deserve so much better than this. If you are too shy to talk to me then send me a message to let me know in a way that is comfortable and feels safe for you. You don't have to do what I do but I think you owe it to me to tell me to either let you go or hold on. So find a way and don't tell anyone about it right now so you and I both can stay safe because you are hurting me a lot and yourself and no one needs to know or business or they will keep trying to sabotage it.  I'm leaving soon and that means you will be left behind too. This is published so anyone who goes on here will see this message. Give me a reason to take it down so you stay safe and I stay safe. I am taking a risk here. I don't know everything and I don't know if all of this stuff I know about is true or not but I know some of it is and I hope you protect your reputation, your  body and your heart and life so you can be the man God intends you to be. Don't give your destiny away because you are scared. I know stuff probably because I am supposed to help you and that is not controlling you, it's loving you. Do the right thing and if you need my prayers then let me know. I have two prayers to share with you that I think will help you move forward with your life. One to protect your body from physical or spiritual harm and one to protect your mind from people reading you or using mind control on you. I think you need both of them so if you want them just ask me and I will send them to you right away. They both have helped me and they are very powerful. Take a chance on love Chris, it only comes this way once in a lifetime. Our broken road can be mended but you have to talk to me or it stays broken........

What's true and what isn't? I know some stuff but I don't know everything and I need to hear it from you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZp6pmgbZyU - listen to this song and read the words and I hope it helps you pray about our broken road......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lust vs. Love

Extra post from the last post entitled "Soulmate Stuff or Madness"

High School Is Over! Just Say What You Need To Say!