For the Love of God stop the racism and be free! A Special Juneeteenth blog!

 




If you celebrate the Juneteenth holiday then you know it’s all about the liberation of slaves, which were my ancestors. It’s a great celebration for all of Americans and the world to realize and understand that all people are equal no matter what they look like or how different they are. Slavery should have never happened but back in the day black people looked different to the whites and they behaved differently and talked differently, and the whites were threatened by that as it still is today but they were also fascinated and attracted (people leave this part out but it's obvious). I get looks sometimes by white people because I am in a white neighborhood, especially Westlake Village but it doesn’t deter me from carrying on with my life. It’s a shame that just because your neighborhood is full of one race more than another that you think you need to keep it “pure” so it’s not tainted by a race that looks, talks and behaves differently than you do. It’s totally stupid that I even have to post this and deal with racism in 2022. Who cares if my skin is more brown than yours, who cares if my hair stays put when I fix it, who cares if I have a slang tone to my words sometimes, who cares if I dance better than you do, who cares if I sing better than you do, who cares, who cares, who cares. 

Our differences are what make us so unique, it would be a very boring world if everyone looked the same, and talked the same and liked all of the same things and had all of the same talents. I bet it would be boring to God too. We are a melting pot and I think that is beautiful. Some of the most beautiful kids are the mixed kids from different races. It’s fun to get to know people that look different than you do or talk different than you do and if you avoid that because you feel threatened that a certain race is going to steal your thunder or get more attention or popularity than you because of the race they come from then shame on you. Racism is nothing more than fear and jealousy and that means you haven’t grown up spiritually or mentally nor emotionally if you have to look at a person that is a different race than you in a funny way. Why are we repeating the past? I bet my soulmate is a white male because of the way I think and the way the world is. I have a huge ministry and that means God is watching me and probably watching someone who melts with my heart who is different than I am so His glory can be revealed and that means I doubt I will be walking down the aisle with someone who looks like me because God needs to fix the messes in the world and racism is a big mess still. I have a powerful presence already and that means I can make a difference by who I align myself with. That's important. I hold a powerful position in my career, I own a business that intimidates most men and makes most women very jealous and I bet that means I will be standing next to someone who has a lot of power and fame too. I think God loves it when we mix the races and look beyond skin color to see each other’s hearts and minds instead of the shape of our bodies or the color of our skin. It shouldn’t matter and no one should be threatened by any one race because of your insecurities about who you are or what you can do. 

If I left Westlake Village and became offended because some of the white people there don’t want me there because they haven’t taken the time to get to know a black person then I am feeding the flame so I ignore them. I think it’s funny and I bet they have no reason to be the way they are, they just are not used to seeing a person of color walking in their stores a lot and hanging out at the hotspots. Not too many black people in Westlake Village but I love the area and not everyone is disrespectful to me. I ran into Ryan Phillippe (star of Cruel Intentions - one of my favorite movies) once in Westlake Village after walking out of Barnes and Nobles to grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants in that area. He was super sweet to me, and he even got up from his chair (he was sitting alone, why???, super cute) and he allowed me to enter the restaurant before he did. I was kind of starstruck because I don’t usually see that many celebrities in Westlake except once in a while so I forgot to speak and say hello but he didn’t look at me funny at all. He didn't act all haughty like he was better than me because he was a well known celebrity. He was just like a regular person. It was so cool to see because so many other celebrities act like they are just the most important person in the world so they refuse to speak to you or look at you. Anyway, some people are just weirdos when it comes to race and others just don’t give a damn. We all should not give a damn and Juneteenth should have been declared a holiday a long time ago. Anyway, I just wanted to share that, you know me, I’m bold and I don’t  mince words and when something is near and dear to my heart I have to say something about it. So this holiday means a whole hell of a lot to me as a brown skinned gal because it signifies a time when black people were liberated and they felt a newfound freedom that  made them feel that they too were important and didn’t have to succumb to someone forcing them to do something they didn’t want to do nor do what God never designed them to do. If you take one of God’s children and force them to do things for you then you are not aligned with God’s love and you are turning on and betraying your sister or brother because we all belong to God, not just white people or black people or Asians or any one race. 

The KKK serves God but they don’t serve a racist God and I bet they know that and still keep their organization going. What's that about. It's about ignorance and satanic thinking. There is no “pure” race. Anyone who says such a thing is really blind to what has been going on in the world since slavery began. White men mixed their race and engaged in sexual activity, and probably mostly rape, with black female slaves and they mixed the race. So why the racism in 2022? Why are their some white parents or black parents or Asian parents or another different race that try to keep their kids from marrying outside of their race? It’s dumb, it’s sad, and it’s been going on too long. Don’t tell your children who to love because the heart knows no color. It sees only another heart that matches with it and wants to connect. You don’t try to deter your child from receiving or giving love because you are afraid the family will be mixed up now and the child will not look the same race you are. I feel for Meghan who married into a royal white family. Her skin is brown but she is strong and brave and her husband Harry doesn't give a damn (I love that about him). Who cares. Children are gifts from God no matter what color they are and you are teaching your children to discriminate because of a color, which you can’t even see if the lights are out. So if I can encourage anyone on this special holiday to look beyond skin color and see the beauty in every face, in every walk, in every tone of voice, in every body shape, in every feature on a person’s face, in every hairdo, in every cultural difference, then I hope it works and I hope you listen to your heart instead of your mind or someone else’s outdated views about what is beautiful or what seems valuable in your eyes. We are all beautiful and all valuable because we belong to a beautiful and valuable God. Remember who you came from, remember who you are in the eyes of God. This is His planet and we all fit on it, we all have legs and arms and mouths and eyes and organs and skin and that means we fit perfectly fine with each other no matter what race we are or what body shape we have. 

Don’t knock people because they look different from you and don’t be jealous of them because you can’t seem to do what they can do. That means you weren’t meant to do it. And if you feel threatened by someone because you think they will steal your thunder or take the spotlight from you then you are not using your heart at all and you are a stick in the mud with no class, no creativity, no wisdom and no intelligence. Get over yourself and have sight beyond what you see. Let people be who they are so you can be who you are. If you are white, and this post is mostly for white people, because I have experienced racism from this race more than any other race, then I challenge you to smile the next time you see a black person greet them, they are probably buying the same thing you are. Reach out to someone that looks different than you, that has a different culture than you do, that has a different body shape than you do, that has hair that doesn’t look like or act like yours, they are probably laughing at the same show you are laughing at, eating the same food you eat, watching the same movies you like, going to the same amusement parks you like to go to, work at a job that you may work at too, wear clothes that you might have in your closet, are carrying a purse that looks just like yours, are wearing the same color nail polish you have on, bun up their hair just like you bun up your hair, drive a fancy car that is just as expensive and fancy as yours, live in a neighborhood that you live in and worship the same God you do in a church that you may be sitting in too. If black people do all of these things that you do, white person, then that means they are just like you and I bet you could get along perfectly fine and learn something from each other. That’s the beauty of relationships, each person has something different to bring to the table. 

Do some research about the history of black people as slaves and what they have overcome and you will see why we have so much strength, why we are so bold and brave, why we are open to all races and why we are so adamant about our freedom and respect that we deserve just like everyone else does. What if it happened to your race? You would be the same as we are.  And this one is for the people who watch me online recording videos, running a major business that I own, and posting encouragement for all to see: you have no insight about what the world is doing to our youth today. It doesn’t matter what I look like, it doesn’t matter whether I wear enough makeup online (my business is about inner beauty), it doesn’t matter if my clothes don’t look like yours (I love being casual because it’s comfortable), it doesn’t matter if my hair is not all done up perfect, it doesn’t matter if I am quirky or silly or I miss a beat with my words or if my nails are not colored, or if I don’t have anyone commenting on my posts or videos. It doesn’t matter. What matters is my heart and my purpose and mission for being and that is to motivate youth to excellence. So please get over yourselves and stop thinking that “a black woman like me” shouldn’t have such a business or be so popular or have so much power. It’s dumb. 

I am black because God wanted me to be not because I colored myself. So your beef is with God. Good luck with that. You won't win. LOL! When you realize that people don’t choose what they look like or that they are equally as important as you are no matter what they look like, then maybe you will have gained some wisdom and you will be more open to people who are different than you are. My business is not about me, it’s about the youth and anyone who tries to hurt me because you don’t have it or you didn’t start it, shame on you again. Pay attention to our future leaders and what they need in the world and if you have a child of your own make sure you are showing that child the right way to go because they will not listen to your words if your actions say something different about the world and the people in it. Be careful what you present to the world and what you show your children they are watching you like hawks and you need to always check yourself and who you listen to, who you are “used” to responding to because they are more worthy than someone else “different”. You are sending the wrong message and you need to ask God to help you let go of superficialities and external appearances and let go of people who try to get in your head about what looks good and what doesn’t. I hope this post helps you racist white people out there, I know who some of you are and I deserve to be on this planet doing whatever I choose to do just like you do. There is room for both of us, all of us, all races, all genders, all faces, all hearts. Be one of God’s children and see everyone as your sister or brother otherwise you might as well belong to satan.


For Freedom..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lust vs. Love

Extra post from the last post entitled "Soulmate Stuff or Madness"

High School Is Over! Just Say What You Need To Say!