Touch.....Connection (Your body belongs to you!)

 







 (This is super long so grab your comfy blanket and socks and a cup of tea and....soak it in.....)

So I am really inspired to write this M2MK blog right now. I haven’t written any in a while because I am so busy with my business and personal life right now so my blogs have been neglected. But every once in a while an idea or issue pops into my head and I believe it’s the holy spirit and that’s why I call my blogs Messages 2 Mankind, and when these ideas pop into my head I put them in my notes on my phone and then transfer them to my Microsoft 365 Checklist to go back to later. So I have a list of stuff to write about, it’s just getting around to writing has been a challenge. So, I decided when I am impressed to share something that is convicting my heart or some psychic or spiritual revelation that is causing stagnation or mental health issues and emotional problems in someone I know, I will go ahead and speak my peace. I believe Sundays are a great day for writing Messages 2 Mankind because that is a day set aside for God, going to church and reading our Bibles more, resting and relaxing, meditating, preparing for the week ahead and what better way to do that than a message that everyone probably needs to hear. So after this blog, on Sundays is when I will write my M2MK blogs to encourage, inspire, motivate and give you love that you know you deserve, especially from God because I am a vessel like so many others and I spiritually full of inspiration so I hope you receive it and it helps you. I know there are others in the world like me who get messages and urgings to speak about something near and dear to their hearts and they want to help God’s children so they do and some do not, but me, I have to do it, I feel divinely appointed to do it so that means it is part of my assignment on this planet and I suppose I better listen or I may miss out on helping someone (even if it’s just one person) who needs to hear what I have to share.

So this blog is about connections and bonding with one another and about taking care of our temples so we can honor God and receive what He/She has to give us.  I think we mostly have it wrong in this day and age and I have said this before and I am sure it has pissed some people off but I’m going to say it again because it’s true and I know you know it’s true. Most people are too fixated on the physical world: cars, money, homes, electronics, cell phones, and of course bodies that don’t belong to them and that means they are not only creating physical and emotional pain by trying to possess all of this stuff, but they are causing a disconnection with their spirit and that means a disconnection with their source: God! If your source of income comes from Target and you get a paycheck every two weeks then you have some money to buy your food to eat three meals a day, you have some gas money to get to work and go where you want or need to go every day, you have money to buy clothes and shoes that you need and want every day, you have money to pay your bills, and hopefully you have some left over to buy some cool stuff like games at gamestop, or a purse at bebe’s (I love shopping there) and maybe you have money to go to the movies with friends or out on a date with a significant other and maybe you have some money set aside to go on a really cool vacation or get a hotel room one weekend out of the month and get away, and maybe you have some money to get your nails done ladies or your hair done or something extra that you like, that means you are staying connected to your source so you can get what you need and want because if you leave that job, if you walk away from your boss you lose your source of income, if you are mean or nasty or disrespectful or act in an insubordinate way towards your boss or supervisor you just might get fired and then you lose your source, if you spend all of your time and money paying for prostitutes or buying things you don’t need, or purchasing things that can hurt you, you are wasting your supply and you are neglecting the things that you do need because you probably won’t have enough money to pay your bills, or pay your rent, or pay your car note, or go on vacation, or hang out with your friends on the weekend and you will be butt hurt, alone and maybe angry.

Also, if you are disconnected from your source and your supply runs out you may try to harm others to get what you need and that means you probably have an addiction to stuff and things and bodies and that will not help you in the end.  I know addictions are very complicated because I work with youth and some of those youth have addictions and they think they can’t stop, or they have no reason to but what if they do? What if you have a reason to stop that addiction, what if you have a reason to reconnect to your source, and get your supply in a safe way that will not only benefit you but benefit others as well? I mean isn’t that why we are here? To lend a hand to one another when they need us be there for them? None of us are really supposed to live in isolation our whole lives and feed addictions that don’t serve us. Remember, God gave Adam a helpmate named Eve and that was because man should not be alone, and God meant that. Although, it is our right to be alone, never marry, never have kids, never interact with anyone if we don’t want to but I doubt it’s always pleasant and I doubt if you have a desire in your heart to connect with others, you are probably struggling with being disconnected and staying disconnected because that’s gotta hurt. Imagine if Adam lived his life toiling the land and feeding the wildlife and talking to God and himself all the time without Eve, he would probably feel lonely, he would probably lose his mind that he would be the only one around and then we would never have Able, or Cain (not cool what he did, but you know where I am going with this), and of course we would never exist. What a strange planet that would be. The Bible even tells us that Jesus is a friend to the lowly, the lonely, the brokenhearted, the homeless, the downtrodden, the hurting, the sick, the dying and anyone and everyone.

So, if Jesus takes time to be a friend to us then we should take time to be a friend to others. Jesus is the best friend anyone could ever have because Jesus does not judge us for our frailties and failures and mistakes and mishaps and our emotional outbursts, our lateness to work, our disrespect towards our family and friends, our paying our bills late, our indiscretions, our hating on other races or jealousy towards people who have what we think we want and need, or our mistreatment of ourselves and others. Jesus just loves us and is a friend right there all the time waiting for us to come to Him and if we don’t, if we neglect that spiritual connection to our source then we will be missing out on all of the things we can have that money cannot buy: like peace of mind, kindness in our hearts, love towards others for no reason, reaching out as a friend just because, praying for people we don’t even know, meditating in the spirit so we can say “hey spirit, I know you are there and I appreciate you”, meeting God right where He/She (I say that because Genesis says God is both male and female) is so we can receive the spiritual and everlasting blessings that no amount of money can ever give us, and an eternity that money can never buy. You can’t get to heaven with a dollar bill, you can’t buy a trip to heaven, you can’t purchase a cloud, you can’t pay for salvation or redemption, you can’t have a relationship with God or Jesus because you flash your cash, you can’t buy your way into spiritual knowledge that you otherwise would not have unless you have a close relationship with your source.

So, if you are disconnected from others, then that means you are disconnected from your source who is God because we all come from God and that means we are all connected no matter what we look like on the outside, all of our spirits look the same. I didn’t get a red spirit and my mom has a green one, they look the same, they need the same things, they behave the same way according to how we treat them, they want our love and embrace, and attention and they are all connected to God first before our bodies are. If you are fixated on bodies and this is mostly for men so, please listen, then you are paying attention to something that does not connect you to your source and remember you need your source. If a woman’s body gets you so messed up that you will give your last dollar and do stupid things just to touch it then you have a serious problem and a major disconnection to the only thing that will get you back on track and feeling good about who you are and what you have to offer God and the world. Everyone’s body belongs to them and them alone and really, they were bought with a price (the cross) and they belong to God but our spirit inside of the body is the direct connection. No one has the right to touch another body that does not give them permission to touch it. No one has the right to even use their mind to mess with another person’s mind to get off on someone touching themselves because you told them to. Our bodies belong to us (once again this is mostly for the males – I can’t call you men if you are a sex offender or violated a woman or child’s or dogs’ body because you are not a man and there is nothing masculine in you if you think you need to do that to feel good about yourself). We are born in a body and no one, not even our twin has that body unless you are Siamese and that is rare. That means if we are born into the body we have, then we have the right to tell a person don’t touch me, don’t do this to me, don’t do that to me, I don’t want you near me and I don’t like what you did. We have that right because our body belongs to us. If a man or woman ignores that and touches it anyway or uses their mind to get someone else to touch their body so they can watch, then they are a sex offender and they deserve to be locked up. Period. There is no other way of looking at it.

All of you who have committed an act of rape or incest or molestation or touched someone without asking first you are committing an illegal act and you should be charged and tried for that. Some women believe they are supposed to give themselves up to a man or woman and some men believe they are supposed to give themselves up to a woman or man and if you don’t want to then you don’t have to. You have the right to say no and if anyone tries to take that right from you I say prosecute, have them arrested they are criminals and they don’t deserve the loving touch of true love or someone that they desire in their hearts to stand beside them. If it were you and someone was messing with your body, and you didn’t want them to I would hope you would tell them to stop. I know men are pretty good at this, but women suck at this. A man will tell you in a heartbeat to stop or don’t do that it hurts, or you are too forceful, or you aren’t doing it right or the way I want it. So, why don’t women do this too? Because society says women are losers if they don’t have a boyfriend or husband but if a man is single, he is just a bachelor living his life and he doesn’t have to marry because he can have sex whenever he wants to and he will get what he wants because there are so many dumb and easy women in the world who allow this to go on. And then women get pissed off later and rant and rave to their girlfriends and family members that their man was cruel to them in the sack, he wouldn’t wait, he rolled me over and I just gave in, I said no and he kept going, I think he knows how to use mind control on my body and I wasn’t aware of it, he fondled me too long and I said nothing so I just let him have his way. What the hell is that about?

Why are women so afraid of being alone and waiting for what they really want? I have made a pact with myself, my spirit and my body to never settle for less than what I deserve and that means I have to wait longer than most people because people don’t like to wait for that “touch” that makes them feel so good and then they end up with their clothes off. I have no problem waiting because I don’t want to carry the wrong man’s baby, I don’t want to marry someone just because I am hot and bothered and we can’t wait, and we are Christians and our faith tells we need to marry or burn because then you may be marrying the wrong person and it’s for sex not love. I don't want the wrong man touching me so intimately and I feel bad about it later or I hope to be touched a certain way and I don't get that. What man that you are just hanging out with will care how you want to be touched? They don't and I want my man to know how to touch me so I will want him to do it again. (this is not for men out there to proposition me and try to touch me the best because if you try that then you are not listening to me at all). I don’t want any man rushing me down the aisle so he can feel good about himself that he got me the way he wanted me. I want him to wait like I waited. I don’t think it’s fair if I am destined to be with someone and he is whoring around town hooking up with a bunch of women to either prepare for marriage to please his future wife or because he wants to try some candy out over here and over there first before he settles. If you are out pleasing someone else then you are not pleasing your future wife, they are not the same. One woman does not want what the other wants and if you do that then you will hurt the one you love because you will believe that is what she wants because a bunch of other women couldn't get enough of what you were doing to them (if they weren't pretending). That's absurd. She will be different so you will have to ask and hopefully save what you want to give away until she comes along. If he can’t wait, then he doesn’t deserve me. 

Also, be careful who you tell how you feel about someone because we all have a ton of jealous people in our circles that may not like what you say about someone else. Keep it to yourself or you may risk having them coerce you into doing something you don’t want to do. Or maybe you may have a friend of the opposite sex feeling sorry for you that you can’t tell someone how you feel about them so they may encourage you to release your emotions out on them just to try to steal you away from the one you really want. It happened to someone I know before and he gave in because he couldn’t tell this woman how much he loved her, so he talked too much and he ended up with a horrible slutty female that plotted against the woman he loved and it almost cost him to take his life. Be careful what you tell your family too because they may get jealous as well and try to convince you that you are not good enough for that person, or you two don’t fit or they think you should do what everyone else is doing because that’s what they did. Or someone in your family may try to sabotage what you believe is for you and you end up losing what you really want because you said too much. They may make up lies about this person to hurt you or lure you away from them.

People in your life may love you to pieces but when the green-eyed monster comes out it takes their hearts over and they do things against their better judgment just like Lucifer did in heaven when he turned on God. Jealousy is dangerous and if you can’t squash it or tell someone else to squash it death can result, angry feelings, hate, estrangements and words you can’t take back. So, think before you speak and if you share your heart woes or feelings with someone in your circle, it might bite you in the butt later. If you have hang-ups about the opposite sex ask God to help you deal with them and let them go so you can be happy with the one meant for you because you may end up using that gender because of those hang-ups and thinking “they are all a certain way” and that’s not true because we are all different. Let your heart tell you what to do, let it guide you to where you should be and let go of all the thinking so much because thinking keeps you alone and lonely and afraid and pissed off and when men are emotional like that, well, you already know, they think they need to take their pants off and that means they are mistreating their bodies and defiling their temple. Find a better outlet for your emotional issues so you don’t feel guilty later or hurt someone you don’t want to see anymore or end up with a child you didn’t want or married to someone you hate. And for those of you that have a child from someone you didn’t want one from the child is innocent so please don’t blame them for your indiscretions, they will not understand that. Too many kids are born that way and they end up neglected and without two parents present regularly because they never wanted the child to begin with.  

I think when people get married, they should learn the act of love making together and because they have bonded and made vows to each other in the name of God waiting for marriage to touch each other in an oh so intimate way, then they have all the time in the world to learn what their spouse likes and wants. It’s supposed to be this way because your connection gets stronger and your love grows deeper because you waited and didn’t go experimenting with a bunch of different people to sow your wild oats (I don’t think I have any wild oats anyway, lol). It’s important also to talk to each other about sex because people hardly do this anymore. I know because I have girlfriends and I have had people ask me how I am able to wait and not give in to the deed. They just talk dirty to each other and then get down and naked and it’s over. How boring is that? If you desire true love or a soulmate and I know God will grant you that if you ask, then you should want to talk about sex and making love with the one you plan to spend your life with so when you do marry you already know that you match, and it will be beautiful because the love will always trump the sex. If you get married to someone after starting a relationship with sex, then chances are you may not get what you truly want and they may not want to hear what you truly want because you already gave it up. Plus, your spouse may go out and get dirty with someone else because you are sick with cancer or pregnant, or on vacation with your girlfriends or doing missionary work in Africa. If you create a bond of friendship first, have fun, get closer, feel the love and let it ebb and flow then you will know and you can let them go without messing around behind their back. And ask God for guidance and assurance that you are with who God wants you to be with because God knows better than we do. God knows if that person will truly love you when you get old and gray and weak in the genital area or your libido is gone, or you just don’t want to be bothered anymore. God knows who will stick by you and who will not. Now that doesn’t mean you won’t have a loving spouse because you started your relationship with sex before marriage because some people have and they are still together but how together are they? They built a relationship with a foundation of sex and sex is not enough to keep a relationship going. Look at all the divorced people who had some hot sexual encounters before marriage and then ended up hating each other later (oh reality shows, "We used to like bunnies and now he won't even look at me"). Hmm, maybe you don't look the way you did when he propped you up on his desk 20 years ago because all he saw was your body and your body doesn't like that 20 years later. True love doesn't care what your body looks like 20 years later because when you wait you are seeing something in a person way beyond their external appearance and that will last way longer than hot sexual encounters.  Build it on something solid like friendship and protect your precious temple from being touched in a way that doesn’t suit you until have created some vows and talked about what you want sex to be like in your marriage. What do you like honey? What do you like baby? Let’s talk about sex and let’s wait to do all of that hot and heavy touching until we know God honors our bond and we can see each other respectfully and lovingly and have fun without always expecting sex to be there to get us through our rough patches. Because I hate to say it that’s what marriage is about these days.

God created and designed sex so why not honor what He/She created and designed for us to enjoy in the confines of a committed and God ordained union. If God is pleased then we will be too, that’s how I see it. If you think you need to try out the merchandise first then you have never ordered anything from Amazon…LOL! I had to say that because we are in a digital age where we order a lot online that we haven’t tried on yet and we usually keep it because we know our size, we know what we like and we know it will fit us and work out for us because we talked to ourselves about it, we made some plans, we saved some money and we waited for it to arrive on our doorstep (your soulmate won’t come that way though, lol). So we can wait, we can get to know someone for who they are and what they love and what they are all about and have fun with them before we see them without their clothes off and if you are feeling some crazy stuff inside and you haven’t even mustered up the courage to tell them or get closer to them by befriending them then you better get to getting to it because if you don’t you will give all of your essence you have saved for that special one person away to someone else who doesn’t deserve that part of you. Your body is fragile, it’s precious, it’s gold, and it belongs to you so say no if you want to and if someone leaves because of it let them leave because they are not worth you giving up your gold so they can feel good because then you have no gold anymore, they took it from you and you can’t get that gold back. Marinate on that. If you are feeling strong feelings for someone or if you happen to believe you are meant to be with someone you don’t have to pour out your feelings to them. Just befriend them, ask them about something they are doing if you know what they are doing, email is great for this because you can’t even see the person so it’s safe and simple and the worst that can happen is they don’t respond at all. Reach out to them especially if you are of the male persuasion and I know that sounds sexist but it’s not.

Men are too afraid these days if you ask me and they see a classy lady who seems worth their time and if she doesn’t approach or give him attention or flirt with him he feels inadequate, less than, and not masculine enough to pursue her and that’s dumb. That's because so many other women are flirting with him and getting in his face and he is used to that. So maybe he should try something different that thrills him and makes him wonder what she is like because she is not like them. Women want this because we do the pursuing too much because men are too insecure. It’s pretty sad. I love being pursued, not aggressively, but by someone who is confident enough to send me a DM on Instagram and tell me how beautiful I am or someone who sends me a text message that has my number and tells me they love what I am doing for the youth, how did you get started?, or someone who invites me to tea at Starbucks or flirts with me in a book store (I love to read so I go to book stores a lot, what a perfect place to strike up a conversation with someone), or someone who sends me an email and says I just wanted to get to know you better, are you interested in checking out this great new restaurant with me? I mean that’s easy and light, no heaviness, simple, no pressure and very confident. Where are all the confident men in the world? I get messages, I get interested parties but I don't respond like other women because I am not desperate and I don't think most men know how to handle that. It scares them. I’m not going to chase you, but I will let you know I’m interested in a bizarre or silly way and that means ebb with my flow and let me know so I know. If you say nothing the person doesn’t know and if they do they may wonder why you are so scared to say something to them. Anyway, that’s a mouthful, I just felt impressed to write that, maybe someone out there needs to see this so they can feel more brave about doing what their heart tells them to do. Maybe thinking too much about doing something means nothing is getting done and someone else may steal someone’s gold that was meant for you. If you hesitate too long, if you think sex is at a retail brick and mortar store and that’s all there is for you to try out and figure out if you want it regularly, if you give up your essence to someone that has no essence to give you, if you judge something you see or something that intimidates you or scares you and it stops you in your tracks I say be ready to lose what you wish for so much because when we know what we want and we refuse to take action to get it, it will disappear and someone else will have what you have been waiting so patiently for.

Men be more brave, not aggressive, but brave and confident, be ok with rejection because that’s life and it won’t kill you. If you get rejected it’s probably because it was not meant to be and that means something or someone better is out there for you so know what you want and see what you have and be ready to receive what you deserve. Women are precious jewels and we should be handled with care and attention to detail not mishandled and treated like meat or like we are a man. Men expect women to be men these days and be ready to jack up her skirt at a moments notice, we are not wired that way even if you get that, she probably regrets it because it makes us feel slutty and easy and I don’t think women want anyone to see them that way, they just happen to be that way because they are insecure too and feel this is the only way to get a man to stick around or go out again or like us and it’s not. That’s too easy and men can get that anywhere. So ladies what do you have to offer that does not require you take off your clothes or make out with someone in a very sexual way just to get some play? If you don’t know find out what it is and work it girl. Men I wish the same for you. If you have a rockin body but a dumb brain or you judge a woman for who she is or what she has then you are missing her heart and missing what she is really about so look deeper past the credentials, past the title, past how she dresses or how she speaks or how Christian-like or prudish she is and see her for what she can offer to your offer and dance with her………with your clothes on....

Don’t forget to take care of your body and make sure you let people know it belongs to you and not them to do what they want to it. You don’t have to give in to anyone, you don’t have to say yes to some twisted fantasy that your significant others want you to if you don’t want to. Exercise your right to say no and let them know your no doesn’t mean I am rejecting you, I am saying no to what does not feel right for me and I hope you respect my decision. We have a right to our decisions and choices, and no one has the right to take that away from us and if they do have them arrested so they can pay for their crimes of ignoring your no. Don’t demand sex from anyone, don’t demand touching from anyone and don’t demand time with anyone otherwise you are taking their rights away and no one has the right to do that. Stay connected to your source so you don’t create another source that is artificial that feeds your physical body, feed it with healthy food, and feed your spirit with spiritual things so your body won’t be desperate for fleshly things. It works, I promise. I am doing it right now and it feels great to say no and wait for what I really want and what I know I deserve and I trust that someone out there feels the same way and will meet me half way at the right time because timing is everything. So let time get you there and fill it up with fun and exciting things that have nothing to do with getting it on with someone and you will feel fulfilled and busy and satisfied. I know it. Just wait. It's worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lust vs. Love

Extra post from the last post entitled "Soulmate Stuff or Madness"

High School Is Over! Just Say What You Need To Say!