CHASTITY? YES! PURITY? YES! ABSTINENCE? YES! ALL = NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE! THAT'S OK? YES! READ ON....
It seems as though there are a group of males and females who don’t like the fact that I live a pure and holy life, waiting for marriage to have sex and I also do not participate in sending images of my genitals or body parts to guys I am dating, nor do I, never have and never will have anal sex and they don’t like it. It’s pretty dumb because that means they are ashamed of what they are doing and the life that they live. How sad. If you don’t want to participate in it then why do it. I bet there have been some people on my facebook or elsewhere that have put out some lies about me because they are so jealous of my pure way of living. So I have been followed before, I posted it on facebook and I have had people pretend that I have been meeting with people and having sex with different men here and there and I pretend to be holy and Christian like and there isn’t a male on this planet that can ever say he has had sex with me at any time over many years. If I choose to live holy and clean that is my choice and if that makes you jealous then you need to change your lifestyle, not put out lies about me. That’s dumb. Why do you care so much about how I live. I follow the Bible and I am not the only person in the world who lives a clean and pure life and is celibate waiting for marriage. I bet I could hire a doctor to prove that I haven’t had sex in years and all of you would look really stupid but I don’t need to do that. I could call all of you by name because most of you are Mexican women who hate me because a bunch of Mexican guys or some Hispanic males ex- whores don’t like that they were so in to me, a black woman. I get looks all the time and I just ignore them. ITS SO DUMB! HOW EMBARRASSING! Too many extremely insecure women and I don’t give a damn if you hate me for saying this. It’s true, you hook up too easily because you are afraid of being alone and I don’t give a damn. I know Mexican females are not the only ones who are like this. Men don’t want to wait and women don’t want to be alone so they do what the men tell them to do, they give them what they want because they are so afraid of being rejected. I don’t live that way, and I don’t give a damn. Men are too insecure and women are too dumb these days to do what they really want to do so they end up with a kid that they didn’t want and the men cheat on them because they are too easy. Men want a challenge dumb women, they want someone to challenge them, they want mystery and if you send pics of your genitals like other women then you are just like them.
So when men find out I live pure and clean and they are interested in me, they don’t know what to do. They are confused because women are too easy these days. I will not give in to anyone who is too desperate. What’s wrong with waiting? Relationships and marriage are way more exciting and pure and blessed by God if you wait. Sex was designed for marriage anyway so why not wait for it. You will get what you want. No one needs to test drive a relationship especially if you know what you and you keep yourself busy until you get it. That could take years, I have been waiting for years while I have seen my friends and family get involved and married more than once and have kids. I chose to focus on a major business which is also my ministry before settling down and having kids and being a wife. That’s my choice. I don’t mind waiting. I am super busy with the youth and doing God’s work like so many other people in the world, nuns, monks, devout Christians, and non-devout Christians, Mormons (hmmm), and people who aren’t even religious or spiritual wait for marriage too. Some youth grow up believing this is the only way so they attend youth groups and talk about abstinence with their peers and they take a virgin vow or a vow to be chaste until marriage. This is how it is supposed to be. Not what you all are doing in the world. It’s disgusting, and anyone who wants to force me to have sex, well that’s called rape idiots. That is not sex, that is forced penetration and no one has done that to me either. You all need to wake up and stop following the crowd. Women you need to stop being so damn desperate and letting men make a fool out of you. They are so pathetic they don’t even know how to date properly anymore. They are so afraid of asking a decent woman out and picking up the phone and having a real conversation about life and everything else under the sun that has nothing to do with sex that they wait for women to chase them, they wait to get that boob text or vagina text, they wait for someone, anyone to send them a sext message so they can feel good about themselves and that is what is wrong with the world. My true love will not be into this and if he is then I doubt he will stay there. I know my worth and I deserve the best and all men in the world are not doing this nor waiting for a whorish woman to do it so they feel safe. Men need to be men. Women need to be women. Women are not men and men expect them to give it up right away because that is what they do. So technically women are living and behaving like men and that is disturbing. It takes time for a woman to get aroused of course so that means foreplay and that means wining and dining, not bumping and grinding. Come on women, tell them, they know this already. These days people are so afraid of one another and afraid of connecting in a real deep way that they can only think to approach one another in a sexual way. I have to wear my tightest outfit, I have to show my cleavage, I have to have this long flowing hair that I play with all day, I have to show off my butt, I have to say yes to him or I will not have a date tomorrow night, I might not find a husband. This is stupid. I wear leggings too but I don’t need to show off my butt, because it sends the wrong message. I like cute tops too but I don’t need to show off any cleavage because that’s not necessary. If I can’t get a man’s attention with my mind and heart then I don’t want it. That’s more important than what lies underneath my clothes which is sacred, private and confidential and should only be seen by the man I choose to share my life with.
And for you fools who think that you have to try things out in the sack first to see how a person will be if you marry them, give me a break. Sex is sex no matter what you do or how you do it. If you two truly love each other and want to be together “forever” then you will find your merge and you will have fun and you will enjoy being sexual with each other. It will be more beautiful when you wait for that because it’s mysterious and you don’t have to wonder how many guys she did that with or she doesn’t have to wonder how many girls you got that from. And then women hate anal sex and if you say you love it you are lying. The butthole is not designed to take a penis that way. It will destroy the ligaments in your but and stretch it beyond what it is supposed to be stretched and then you will lose your mind because it hurts so bad. Women are faking it and I don’t give a damn what women want to beat me up for this you know it’s true. I have talked to plenty of women who say the same thing. They don’t want any man shoving their penis in their butthole, it hurts. They might as well be gay because all you are looking for is something very tight to get off on. They ignore the damn vagina, how sad is that. If you have to do that to get off then something is wrong with your heart and you are too emotional to even touch someone that way and if you have to do it that way then you need to find an outlet for your emotions because women are not punching bags and sex these days is pretty much about “I need to find a punching bag or a hole so I can feel better about whatever is hurting me or bothering me right now”. I mean come on get a backbone and some self-respect. I have heard too many sick and twisted stories about youth sex offenders raping their baby sisters because someone grabbed them and shoved it up their butthole. I know a story about a guy who raped a 7-year-old boy for a while because he was used by a group of people in the neighborhood so they kidnapped the boy so the guy would have his own punching bag. The family are all traffickers and they kidnapped him so they could use him for money so they had to kidnap someone else so the kidnapped boy could use someone too. We all know Joyce Meyer’s story about her dad raping her for years and using her when he had a wife. I know of a woman who killed her own mother because her mother molested her and when her mother got sick she started molesting her mother and eventually killed her out of spite. I know of a boy who I used to take care of at a group home who went to the group home because his mother forced him to have sex with her and other men she brought in the house, no women, just men and her daughter as well and they both lost their minds because of it. I know a woman who I knew professionally who used her down syndrome brother to get her off because her parents knew she was a lesbian and she couldn’t dare participate in a lesbian relationship so she married a man and messed with her brother for years. This evil crap goes on all over the world, people using each other because no one seems to know how to deal with their angst and emotions anymore and people are hot and bothered by using their minds to control people and get them to do what they want them to do, especially online. Masturbating in front of a camera for someone that’s stupid too, masturbating is supposed to be a private act, it’s self-pleasure, no one is supposed to watch that unless you give them permission to watch and why the hell would you do that? If you do then they will try to force you to keep doing it for them and it’s supposed to be for you. How dumb is that? Anyway, I had to write this because I am so sick of women getting so jealous of me because I decided years ago to wait for marriage. I am not dying to have sex and I am not bored and sad because I don’t have a sexual relationship. Dating can be fun without sex and foreplay and fornication is for the birds. Too many twisted people in the world with STD’s and nasty behavior, they don’t clean themselves, they smell bad, they don’t even know what the hell they are doing in the sex department.
Women wake up if you are so desperate for a guy that you have to let him damage your butthole and you have to pretend to like it then you need to rethink your motives for wanting a man in the first place. Life is way more fun when you meet people mind to mind and heart to heart so you can get to know who they really are. If you start a relationship off with sex or do it too soon or before marriage you have no idea who the person is except when their clothes are off and you may get bored with them later because all of their dirty laundry finds its way out of the closet eventually. This is backwards anyway, because sex is the most intimate thing you can do with a person so why go their first? Once again if you are so jealous of my lifestyle and my values and choices then you need to rethink yours and obviously you are not as happy with what you are doing as you pretend to be because it seems the men are very curious about me because I am mysterious and I am different. Maybe you should try it too. Be yourself not like every Jane out there because he just might accidentally call you Jane instead of your own name because he doesn’t even know you at all. Why? Because what he is doing with you he just did with 5 other girls last week, give him a reason to want to talk about you, to take you out and show you off without looking at someone else, to make major eye contact with you, to ask you to marry him, to actually desire to have a child with you, because these days babies just come with the territory and that means most of them are unwanted, and give him a reason to wait for you so he can take some time to make a sound decision and see if you are really what he wants for the long haul. You need to know that he really wants you, and only you, not just your body. Let’s grow up and think higher. Life is to short for stupid high school rumors and games to make someone look bad because they are different than you are. If you are enjoying your lifestyle living like a ho then go for it but leave me out of it because ho is too small a word and I am so much bigger than that because I am gold and God knows it and my future husband will know it too. This is why Rainbow Universe Pageants & Youth Services and Sandalphon’s Heart and Home exists and anyone who has tried to steal my business would not be able to handle the youth that come to you talking about what they have been through being raped and molested and abused and people using mind control on them and black magic. If you can’t handle saying no to someone to respect yourself and still feel good about who you are and the decision you made then you have no business trying to help youth with their self-esteem or confidence levels. It looks like you need to build your own self-esteem and confidence up first and I bet you don’t even see that clearly.
By the way, anyone who has put out a rumor or made up a story about being sexual with me or me being sexual with you, it will come back on you. You will get your karma guaranteed. What you put out will come back to you eventually. I probably already know who you are and I will pray for you and I will forgive you. You have to stop doing that, it makes you look bad and no one can find any dirt on me nor can prove I hook up with anyone because I don't. That is the honest to God's truth. If I did I am sure I would have some kids by now to show for it or some photos with men and I don't take photos with men unless they are my boyfriend because who cares about a guy I am dating, it's dumb. If you want to apologize to me then feel free to do so, I will accept your apology but it must be sincere and you should probably hurry up and do it before I blast your name because I don't like people lying about me. It's stupid. I have grown up with some people on my Facebook account and I went to church with them since I was a baby so they know me very well but if any of them put out a story or made up a story because they are jealous of me then they will have to repent for it and I am sure I know about it, news travels fast and I hope you ask God to forgive you for trying to hurt me because I love you and I would never do that to you. Christopher did this crap to me and messed around with my family and friends and someone else pretending to be him did the same thing so it's been going on for years all because I am different and the men that seem to want to get close to me don't know how to do it without sexually offending me because this is what they do to other women and are used to getting what they want but not from Cicely. So if you are interested, just strike up a conversation and don't expect me to chase you and text you over and over again and ask for your number and send you boob pics and vagina pics because I am not into to any of that. I love to have fun though and that means hanging out in public around other people playing and laughing with my clothes on. No one gets to see what is underneath except my husband and I don't have one of those yet but it's in the works and I don't mind waiting as long as I need to, who cares how old I am when he comes along. Just leave me alone and let me be who I am and you be who you are, squash the stupid jealousy and do something worth talking about so people will look up to you and trust you. I hope you guys listen those of you who are trying so hard to bring me down and just can't seem to do it. Let it go. It's not worth it and I know your names.
Some exciting images! Notice, the people in the images are fully dressed! Notice there is also a lock that fits perfectly on a belt that a male is wearing, that's right, there is one for men too...pick one up and just say no, the itching might stop and your soulmate may just show up out of the blue because you will be ready.....lol! How exciting..........
I don't actually have a lock......except my lifestyle and my mouth....lol
Comments
Post a Comment