What Would You Do Campaign!

 










What Would You Do? Campaign – Pink = Love

 

Today’s theme is the color Pink from the Rainbow which stands for Love!

Love should be the central theme of all things on this Earth. That means everything we do, think, plan, and any relationships we are involved in should all stem from love. Love is eternal and never dies even if we do. It’s always in the air and we always have the option to act or behave out of love or hate, anger or indifference. When we choose love, we are free….always.

Your Scenario: You have fallen in love; you just know it. But, your heart is broken from an old relationship or maybe something bad happened in your past that you thought could have been your fault and you are having a hard time forgiving yourself for it or the other person. You know the person you fell for loves you too because he or she actually told you and you just know. You have been mistreated and abused by one or more people and it has broken your heart, or you know of someone else that has been mistreated and abused and you just don’t know how to approach this person. You may feel so hurt that it could happen again that you shy away from all things that have to do with love. Maybe you fear your heart being broken again so you keep your distance from close relationships and close friendships. You don’t want anyone stepping on your heart because that would just be the end of the world. Or maybe you inflicted harm on this person that you love so much and you just don’t know how to fix it or make it right again. You missed some shots. You dodged some chances.

Questions to ask yourself: What if the person you are in love with breaks your heart later if you choose to get involved? What if he or she doesn’t stay with you? How can you let go of your insecurities and accept and receive love, this could be your soul mate or one true love? What if you lose that person to someone else (see link to song below for some major insight into what can happen if you hesitate too long and let the “one” get away). What if you allow yourself to heal from what you experienced in the past and just let go? Would you feel more free if you just set out to love this person and not judge anything about the involvement? If we are here to express, give and receive love then why are you holding back what you have so much in your heart to give? If something magical and amazing came your way after coming from abuse don’t you owe it to yourself to see where it goes so you can experience the other side and feel love and get love instead of hate and anger and abuse? What would you do if they died tomorrow? What would you do if this person got involved with someone else and stayed with that person because you took too long to make a move? How would you really feel about losing your soul mate or allowing real love to pass you by no matter what you have done or who you are? How will you express what you feel in your heart in a timely and consistent way? What is your Pink?

Things to Remember: True love does not come around every day. If you happen to stumble upon it, and that is usually how it happens, you don’t want to let that pass you by because of your fears and insecurities. I met a guy one day early last year and he was amazing. He was gorgeous, with puppy dog eyes and he had a killer smile. I think he had a red shirt on or was I dreaming? He was one of those guys that lots of girls would love to be standing next to including myself but I didn’t let him know that because I don’t chase men. I like to be caught, I feel like a lady and wanted and needed in that way. Besides, I like manly men. I want a man to be a man and if I have to chase him down or flirt with him all the time then that screams insecurity to me. Boring. In my mind, if a man really wants a woman he will let her know and he will chase her and pursue her and sweep her off of her feet. Then, once he lets her know he will be consistent with his affections and that means asking her out, making sure he has her contact information and uses it. He will let her know he has affections for her. He doesn’t have to shout to the world how much he loves her if he feels that, he can be subtle at first and then work his way up to that if he feels safe. That’s what I want and I know I’m going to get it even if I let the puppy dog eye guy go. A real lady wants a man to be bold and brave in his pursuit for her heart. He can’t waste time thinking about what could happen if he tells her how he feels or just asks her out for coffee or tea at Starbucks. Nothing wrong with being friendly in the beginning. Women like that, not the rush of emotions and sex right away and be my girl right now…I said let’s live together. No thanks. We want to watch men. We want to see how he is going to treat us and our friends and our family and his friends and his family. That takes time. That’s what I am aiming for until I hit my mark and I will hit my mark at the right time. Timing is always of the essence.

If someone amazing crosses your path and you let him or her get away say something. Do something about it as soon as you can. If you see something…say something. LOL, I had to do squeeze that in there. You don’t have to rush anything or push anything or stalk the person and they don’t need to be around you every day and every night. It’s good to be away from the object of your affections so you can let them be free to live their independent life which has nothing to do with you and you can miss them. Men, don’t be so intimidated by a woman that you think so much about what you don’t have and what she does have that you talk yourself out of spending time with her, or telling her that you would like to spend some time getting to know her. I know men are pretty insecure and a lot of that has to do with women being too desperate to win his affections over the other pretty lady near him eyeing him. It’s really dumb though because if he chooses you then he will let you know and you got him. If he doesn’t who cares, it was nice to look at him and maybe flirt with him but that means a better guy is waiting for you somewhere. That’s why I don’t chase them because I’m not desperate but if I like you I will let you know and if you don’t respond to that in a good amount of time then you lose me. Men need to respond and they need to do it in a timely manner or they could lose the very woman they want the most. Fear and insecurity can keep you lonely and bored and in the arms of the wrong woman because she chased you and she was too desperate to hold back and wait and see if you really wanted her. I want to know you really want me and only me….so I wait and I watch.

I have told men I was interested in getting to know better that I was interested and sometimes nothing happened because they were too scared to approach or maybe just not interested. I have been told I have a powerful vibe and that can intimidate some men but I love that vibe and I’m not losing it. I can only be who I am, not a damsel in distress waiting for Prince Charming to rescue me and that means I have to find my Pink. That means I have to give love whether I get it back in return or not. That means I have to risk my heart or how can I say I am living it up. Life is to be lived, enjoyed and that means taking risks with your heart. When Jesus walked the Earth he took grave risks with his heart and ended up giving his life for all of us. That’s the greatest love of all. The least I could do in remembrance of what Jesus did and what is already within me before birth is to love immensely everyone who crosses my path. That means I can get hurt. That means I can get ignored. That means my love can get pushed away, but I do it anyway just for the joy of giving something away that everyone so desperately needs. That is my Pink. What is your Pink?

That is my Pink! What’s yours?

Note: Don’t be afraid to show and express love to others. It’s bold, it’s brave, it’s fearless and it’s absolutely beautiful. It starts with loving yourself because if you can do that no matter who you are or what you have done or not done then you can love others….easily…in real life, in real time.

 

Get more information about me and my mission of love in life on my website at www.rainbowuniversepageants.com

 

The weight of the world is love
Under the burden of solitude, under the burden of dissatisfaction the weight, the weight we carry is love
And so must rest in the arms of love at last, must rest in the arms of love

-          From the song “Slide” by James Bay

 

So…..put your heavy weight of love into the arms of love….that’s the only way to relieve the heaviness that you put on yourself…..don’t be afraid to wear Pink!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lust vs. Love

Extra post from the last post entitled "Soulmate Stuff or Madness"

High School Is Over! Just Say What You Need To Say!