THE APOLOGY CHALLENGE/OPPORTUNITY

   

     





THE APOLOGY CHALLENGE/OPPORTUNITY

 

I had some challenges in the past with people messing around with my pageant system and it was painful because I have worked my butt off to build this business for youth plus I have created more than one avenue for other business owners or anyone else attracted to my mission to partner with me and join my Rainbow Village. Some have joined and others have ignored it and still messed around but as of right now my spirit says all is well and I am safe. I just finished building a client payment portal and something just popped into my head. Call it divine intervention or whatever you want but this might be a great way for someone or some people to apologize for any disrespectful or theft attempts against me or my business. I feel this is a great opportunity to post this since I was talking a lot about apologies yesterday in my social media posts. This is a great way for anyone that would like to either offer an apology to me for anything negative you have done against me or my RUP business and you are sorry about it but too afraid to approach me or contact me and offer an apology, or if you have been itching to join my Rainbow Village and you want to contribute to my mission. Or maybe you have offended a youth in your past as a youth yourself or as an adult recently or earlier in your life and you wanted to apologize or you feel bad for what you have done. You can make a difference by making a contribution to my mission, which is mostly for the youth generation. My partnerships and BAB memberships are for adult business owners and other adults that would like to be a part of my great cause in the world.

You might be wondering why I am challenging you to invest money in my business because the five options below are all money related. Well, if anyone had succeeded in their efforts to take RUP away from me or pretend to work for me and deceive others into giving  you money that should have come directly to me then I would have suffered a business financial loss and my lifestyle would have suffered greatly.  Some people didn't seem to care about that. I don't work for anyone but myself and that means I am financially responsible for myself and my employees. I do have powerful connections that would have supported my fight against those that tried to shut me down but I don't need to take it that far because I haven't experienced any interference lately. Instead, I choose to have the heart of Jesus and forgive and give you an opportunity to apologize in a unique way and it would delight me if you took this challenge and made a difference in the life of just one youth that I serve.  You will also be teaching them that apologies are important when we hurt someone, offend someone or make a mistake. It's mature and people will like you better and it improves relationships and helps strengthen the bonds we build. Youth need to learn this lesson now more than ever. What you put out you get back no matter what in one way or another. So check out the list below and meditate on it, pray about it and if you feel inspired join my Rainbow Village.

You can be an anonymous contributor or partner if you want to and all you have to do is fill out the RRBP form here https://rainbowuniversepageants.com/rainbow-red-bridge-partnership and use an alias and I will have one of my volunteers, associates or interns that work for me virtually contact you to obtain your details. Or you can just use my new payment portal here https://rainbowuniversepageants.com/rainbow-client-payment-portal and choose how you want to invest in my mission and the youth and I will gladly accept that as an apology. I prefer to make amends with people rather than hold grudges and hold on to anger and resentment. No strings attached. You don't have to see me in person and you don't even have to talk to me unless you partner in a way that requires communication and collaboration. So read the five options below carefully and if you feel lead to offer money as an apology feel free to do so. I will not add a time limit to this offer, just move when you feel ready to move and I will accept your apology. It's for the youth and that means a whole lot to my heart. I will be grateful that you invested your hard earned dollars for a cause so great and much needed because we all will need these youth in the future.

I am open to hearing anyone out that wants to offer an apology in a different way as well but I will not dwell on that and I will not expect that to come. Life is full of disappointment and people disappoint us all the time, even the ones we love the most but life goes on. So I hope to have you be a part of the village and if not I wish you well and I pray that you don't hold on to guilt and you forgive yourself for anything you have done out of jealousy to harm me, disrespect me or steal what belongs to me. So you can choose however you want to give out of the kindness and generosity of your heart of any amount. Your choice. Be well!

OPTIONS

1. Partner with me and invest in the RWW program by giving any dollar amount to support the basic needs and future goals of the youth ex-offenders on probation. If you want more information then you have to talk to me personally.

2. Become a BAB member and purchase an annual member subscription for $100 so you can learn to start and run your own business. If you don't want me to train you I can designate one of my business trainers to assist you instead. (no pressure) If you can't afford $100 you can do the $10 a month option but you have to commit to at least six months of membership. I think that is an ample amount to apologize to me and my business and the youth I serve that could have no place to go for services because no one can run my business the way I do and get the same results I do because you are not me. You can learn how to start a business of your own if you are interested.

3. Purchase an RUP Franchise for $10,000. I know you don't have that kind of money but you can start with $1000 and make payments if you need to. I am sure you can find someone to give you a loan if you need to you just have to ask and do the work to get the loan. You can get videos for training but you have to meet with me at least once a month for the next 3 months so you can get a hands on experience at my RUP training site.  I have been working at this for six years so I know it will take you some time to learn the ropes of RUP to run your own site completely if you are interested in that. My business is not for sale by the way, I only sell franchises and that's it.

4. Sponsor one of my contestants, future contestants or our Rainbow Wings Scholarship program in any amount to contribute to the expenses of their competition. I have contestants sometimes who are not able to afford the items they need for their competition. They also all need to have a sponsor. I don't make them pay out of pocket, I like to help them learn to be confident enough to go to businesses and people and ask them to contribute money to pay their sponsor fees. I do not have any preliminaries or State pageants coming up, however, you can still contribute to that sponsorship fund and it will be added to my budget for any contestant that is not able to get a sponsor (it happens, I had trouble once when I was a contestant years ago and my pageant director ended up getting the sponsors for me so I could compete). So that would help someone out now or later. You can contribute by offering to pay a sponsor fee for any one contestant (Preliminary $150, State $250, Nationals $350 or Monthly Mini Pageant Registration Fee is $50). All upcoming pageants will be announced on our social media and on our website!

5. You can purchase some RUP merchandise from the Rainbow Store. I create swag bags for my clients and contestants filled with merchandise from the store or from another store of their choice for a prize and they love getting that so you can buy a minimum of $100 in merchandise and that will take care of about 5 contestants swag bags. - The Rainbow store payment portal is not live yet but should be by the end of the week!

Here is the link to the my Rainbow portal webpage. Just choose which button resonates with your heart and let that be your apology! https://rainbowuniversepageants.com/rainbow-client-payment-portal and please join my village as a partner in some way. I would love to have you on board. Go here https://rainbowuniversepageants.com/rainbow-red-bridge-partnership!

New contestants and title winners will be announced shortly!

 

Tootles..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lust vs. Love

Extra post from the last post entitled "Soulmate Stuff or Madness"

High School Is Over! Just Say What You Need To Say!