Do The Right Thing! Always!

 








I believe the only way any of us can be free is if we do the right thing at all times. We all grow up learning the golden rule (treat others the way you would want to be treated). So, we have no excuse about messing around and hurting other people deliberately and then getting messed up in the head and heart when it happens to us. If you set out to do something mean or evil or cruel to another person then the same thing will happen to you. Karma is real but people like to ignore that it can turn on them. Some people act on impulse and if they get jealous of someone instead of squashing what they feel (and mature people can do this) they act out their jealousy because they allow it to consume them. Then they go about the town plotting and scheming to do harm to the person they are jealous of and this part is huge and scary, they expect to get what they set out to steal or take from the other person and then they think they will succeed and prosper in life after stealing or harming someone. Come on folks, common sense tells all of us that you can’t take something that doesn’t belong to you and then feel good about yourself and what you have and then the universe will bless you. It doesn’t work that way. You tell your children to do the right thing, don’t steal, don’t hurt anyone, be kind to everyone and respect your elders, love people and put out positive and good vibes wherever you go, say you are sorry if you make a mistake or do someone wrong, on so on. And then the adults that say this stuff turn around and hurt others and steal and lie and cheat and if they need to apologize they refuse to do it. That’s contradictory to what you tell your child. That means you are a hypocrite and you are too insecure and too scared and have too little self-esteem to do the right thing and that means you are in bondage and not free. How is that working for you? Are your relationships up to par and successful? Are you hanging out with and talking to the people that you love and hold dear in your heart? Do you have to lie, make up stories or avoid the ones you harmed in the past so you don’t have to face the music or apologize for doing them wrong? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you need to check yourself. 

What a world we live in with so many “adults” doing the wrong thing or hurting someone, especially out of jealousy and then being so afraid to apologize or make amends. Christopher and I are not talking because he is too afraid to apologize to me and every time I see him in a dream he is asking me to give him my business and then he will talk to me. He is mentally ill but it's not that bad that he can't function. I just posted about his destiny and how I was going to wait to see how he would respond to another attempt at expressing love towards him and he does the same thing over and over and over again. He thinks too much, he gets jealous, he lets other people get in his head, and he sets out to harm me or ignore me because he is not getting what he wants. He retaliates and gets angry and holds on to resentment so he ends up trying to get revenge instead of taking hold of what God has for him. I don’t think he will make it to his destiny because he won’t take it unless he gets what he wants from me. He is also scared of me because something happened at my apartment one night because of what he told some guy to do and it didn’t work. It was supernatural and it scared the hell out of him so I know he is very afraid of me and he knows I am psychic but why would I hurt him if he apologizes for the evil things he has done to me? I would only listen to him because that is who I am. Same thing with Miguel. If he apologized for telling that woman where I lived so she can hurt me then I would listen. It’s dumb and these are grown men. If you know someone’s heart because they have shown you their true colors then you have no excuse to hesitate and ignore their heart. 

Does anyone else think like me or am I alone here? I think mankind thinks on such a low level of consciousness that they don’t even see themselves. I know another guy who did the same thing. We were friends, he knows a secret about me and he turned on me because he wants my business too and then there is the sex thing. I don’t give in to any man who is not my husband so men try to get close to me and they know they are not going to get what they want so they end up mistreating me and ignoring me because I am not one of their whores or sluts who jump when they say how high or I guess I should say they spread it when they call. I don’t live this way and I never will and some men have a hard time with this and they don’t want to do the work to move closer or pursue because there are too many easy women who will lay down for them and I can’t get down like that. I have too much respect for myself and my body. I love myself too much to do such a thing. A man has to earn my body and get to know my mind and heart first and not too many men want to do this and if they do, they are too lazy and too insecure or too afraid to get it started like Christopher. Luckily I have met a man who is waiting for me and is a friend as well and I am grateful for that special connection because it is so hard to find.  Why do you think we have so many full bars out in the world (some not open thankfully now because of COVID-19) but people don’t do well when they mess up and then hold it in and don’t make amends. People lose their minds, they self-destruct, they go into a deep dark depression, they avoid the person they hurt, they become alcoholics and drug addicts, they pretend things are great and they really are not, and they don’t get the attention of God the way they want because they have harmed one of God’s children and refuse to fix it. Listen, you look better when you apologize, you look better when you do the right thing, you look better when you make amends. You are beautiful when you care, when you have empathy and compassion. You are ugly when you lie, cheat and steal and pretend it never happened and refuse to apologize for it. I have to say I find it disturbing the response I had to my Apology Challenge. 

I know several people, family included who have betrayed me because of my business. So many people I know and don’t know are attracted to Rainbow Universe Pageants and Sandalphon’s Heart and Home and they have all set out to steal it from me so they can say it is there’s. It’s the craziest experience I have ever had in my life and these people have plotted and schemed and messed with my website, my business phone numbers, my mail, tried to steal my car, tried to kill me, tried to have me beat up and raped, tried to masquerade as me and run the business themselves and I just sat back and laughed. I’m the one with all of the files, the one with the curriculum, the one who created the companies with my own brain and my own heart so no one can duplicate any of them and no one can pretend to be me because the youth will know that you are not sincere. Teenagers are not dumb, they can smell a phony adult a mile away. If you don’t have my credentials, if you are messed up in the head and heart and full of jealousy, if you do not understand the plight of the youth generation and can sit down and listen attentively to horrifying stories of sex trafficking, rape, abuse, mental illness, fear, and demonic possession then you cannot run my businesses. No one responded to my Apology Challenge and it’s not because no one needed to apologize to me or a youth they harmed, it’s because all the people who set out to steal my companies from me are too afraid to open their mouths and say “I’m sorry Cicely for messing around and hurting you and trying to steal what you worked so hard to build for six years”. I know who you are and I bet you know I know. No one has made one effort to say they are sorry or make amends with me. So I currently am estranged from several people who I called friends and family. 

I asked my uncle who is a preacher to partner with me for Rainbow Red Bridge Partnership as a clergy partner to reach more youth for Christ and do you know he completely ignored my request. He said nothing. Jealousy. I told my sister to use the money she owed me to invest in my company and become a sponsor for the upcoming Nationals pageant and do you know she responded and was excited and that was about a day ago and now she is MIA and has not made one attempt to sponsor RUP. What is that about? So yes, family members and old friends, neighbors, acquaintances have all exhibited signs of jealousy and set out to harm me and did not succeed because I am doing God’s work and it works because I am doing the right thing for the youth that are our future. If I am wrong then tell me and set the record straight so I will know otherwise my instincts and my psychic abilities will keep telling me that jealousy and fear are the main ingredients to the people who do not respond to me and refuse to talk to me or apologize. I am not stupid and I am saddened that so many people underestimate me and offend me and think I am so dumb that I don’t know what they are doing or why they are doing it. How many of you are ready to sit down and listen to a possessed youth cry out full of demons in their mind and heart and listen and make sure those demons are gone? Probably none of you. Thankfully, I have partnerships with strangers from big name companies and other organizations that I had connections with that are like-minded like me. I have encountered so many men trying to sexually offend me so they can make me lose my mind and give up my company and it doesn’t work. Most men can’t handle a powerful woman, especially if she is black like me. I know I’m not stupid, it’s obvious. No one has touched me because I know how to keep myself safe and I have God on my side. The men are the worse because they can’t deal with a black woman like myself having so much power to hire and fire people, and get so much attention, fame and fortune from a fancy business that has nothing to do with money. 

My youth are clients because I love them and because they need Jesus and healing and love, not a bunch of adults telling them what to do and how to do it and walking around all proud saying “I own this business now and you all have to listen to me”. It’s sick, it’s twisted, and no one wants to apologize, and I am disgusted. I would like you better if you did and I bet God would be more pleased with you if you did. I try to be gentle and not mention too many names, but I know the people who have messed around with my business, some of them live in my building. But they can’t touch it because it’s for God and for the youth and I don’t need to name them because it’s pointless because these adults refuse to own up to their wrong and then go home and tell their children to do the right thing. It’s disturbing and so ugly that I know God is very angry with his children because you all don’t know how to live on this planet and come together as one and do the right thing so we all can be blessed. TOO MUCH DAMN JEALOUSY AND IT RUINS RELATIONSHIPS. HOW The hell will you ever get what you want from life and from God and from people if you exhibit signs of jealousy all the time. OMG, what a world! You are in bondage if you do not do the right thing towards yourself and towards others it will haunt you for the rest of your life and your heart will suffer, your conscience will suffer and maybe one day God will convict you and urge you to do the right thing and hopefully you will listen. No, you don’t have to apologize to me or anyone else, but you look better if you do. You don’t need to hide what you have done because I have a special ability to see past the surface of people and read their hearts and I dream dreams and have visions and I know too much for anyone to pretend with me. I don’t confront unless you piss me off like Christopher and M.C. did and even then if they approached me and contacted me with love in their hearts and the intent to do the right thing all I can do is listen to them and hear them out but they refuse to do that so they are suffering right now. Their hearts are broken and that often happens when you make a mistake with someone and you refuse or are too afraid to fix it. They each have a kid and they both are a part of the future and they refuse to do right by a child of God to help their own children's future. That's disturbing. No this is not about money because you can take my apology challenge using a non-monetary method but what if what you do to apologize saves a teenagers life? Did you think about that? What if I have a registered contestant that can benefit hugely from being a contestant for Nationals but they are having a difficult time getting a sponsor and they back out and try to take their life because they could not pay the $350 sponsor based fee? What if one contestant needed an evening gown for that category and couldn’t afford it and your sponsorship or investment helped them out so they could compete? What if a youth wanted to compete but was too afraid to ask for the money and so they backed out and then became depressed because they didn’t tell me so I could accommodate them or help them find a sponsor? What if, what if, what if? If you get over yourself and think about how your actions or inaction could harm another person then maybe you will think better and do the right thing towards the one you love or hold dear to your heart. I am grateful for the honest people in my life and for the people who have partnered with me and are sponsors already for RUP and for those who have expressed interest in being a part of my Rainbow Village or a Street Team Member for SHH. These people are brave, and their hearts are in the right place and I am hopeful that they will stay that way. 

The rest of you that have messed around and those of you that are trying to apologize or do something to make amends for what you have done and you keep talking yourself out of it that I already know about shame on you. You need to pray and ask for help and then write me a letter if you are too afraid to approach me or call me or email or text me. Ask God to help you do the right thing. Why doesn’t anyone ask for help? God is right there, He will help you but you have to have the right intentions and your heart has to be in the right place or He will ignore you. I have my own issues too. I am not living it up shopping in Beverly Hills all arrogant on a power trip. I have to listen to horrifying rape and trafficking stories all the time. I have to witness youth that are demon possessed and don’t even know it. I have to talk to kids that have been abandoned and used or neglected because their parents are not right in the head and can’t handle being a parent or have an addiction they can’t shake. And then I have to deal with other personal things in my life. Everything is not perfect for me because I have a fancy business. Life is still challenging but it’s wonderful and I am grateful to be alive. I live in a crappy neighborhood with a nice apartment, so I am about to move but I am so busy it’s hard to look for a new place, so I have to deal with a lot and people don’t think about that. My heart is broken by how I have been treated by my own family and old friends and people who don’t even know me. I came here to love and connect with others and have fun and if all people do is get jealous over stupid stuff that is none of their business and then don’t want to talk to me anymore or hang out with me because they are so jealous of what I am doing or what I have then you don’t need to be a part of my life. I deserve better and you need to treat yourself better and get out of bondage. You are not free until you do. So freedom is…..doing the right thing….all the time, no matter how hard it is, no matter if it embarrasses you, no matter how insecure or how scared you are. God will be happy about it and so will I or anyone else you offend. I said it before and I will say it again, if you are not emotionally or mentally equipped to handle your own life and do right by me and others then you certainly are not emotionally or mentally equipped to help youth. 

Youth are the future, if you mistreat them now, they will mistreat you later when you are old and gray, and they are in office as a politician making decisions for your future. That is what my business is all about. Preparing youth to be better adults than you are so they don’t do what you are doing. If they do, then our planet will fall apart and none of you think about that. If you go around using black magic on people and messing with people’s dreams and bodies because you think you can then you will be messed with too and it does you no good to keep that going because you have cursed yourself already. If you have to sexually offend someone to get what you want, then you are nothing more than a demon and you probably belong burning in hell and really you don’t get what you want because there is no mutual consent there. Black magic is from Satan and you bust hell wide open if you use it. So be free, do the right thing at all times no matter what, even if you don’t get what you want, and really you do get what you want because you have a clearer conscience, a cleaner heart and a better mind because you did the right thing. Keep yourself safe from demonic possession and don’t give in to jealousy, fear and black magic. Do the right thing! Now that’s freedom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lust vs. Love

Extra post from the last post entitled "Soulmate Stuff or Madness"

High School Is Over! Just Say What You Need To Say!